Custom Autopilot Constants Pop Up

Thank you for the configuration tutorial.  I have followed it and the autopilot functions are working except for this one pop up window.  It appears no matter what the selection knob is set at.  When I turn the increase knob it pops on and off on alternating clicks.  It does not turn on while turning left to decrease. It only happens when turning in the increase direction.  Please let me know if there is a setting that I may adjust.  Thank you.

Please login to display this image.

• 4 weeks later...

It sounds like you not only have the selections programmed in the HC profile, but you also have a command assigned to the knob (increase direction) as well.  If something is configured in the HC profile, the corresponding entry in the XP Joystick settings should be set to "Do Nothing".  Check that and see if there's something assigned to the knob's "INCR" button in XP.  If so, set it to "Do Nothing" and that should solve the problem.

Highspeed

• 3 months later...
  • Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived