Sound System Error

Dave Eastwood

Hello,

I hope you can help please?

I have installed A318/319 Professional v1.1.0.0 from the disc with no problems, started P3D and selected the Air France A318 with no problems.

I then updated using the installed updater to v1.4.1.0 but I now receive the attached error when trying to load the same airframe.

The error message is also repeated for the following files:

ASC_Duallnput.wav

ASC_PriorityLeft.wav

ASC_PriorityRight.wav

Could anyone provide any clues as P3D stops working and I am unable to use this purchased product.

Thanks in advance.

Dave.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Dave,

Which simulator version?

Please check version 1.4.1.1 through the ASUpdater for Stable version and 1.4.1.2 for the experimental version. 1.4.1.0 is an outdated version.

Hi there,

having the same problem ... I was using my Aerosoft A320/A321 professional (disc bought in 3/2019) up to last week without any problems (and without any updates) and then used the Aerosoft Updater bringing me to the same problem as described above ... I then renamed a soundfile (a similar one to the missing coffee0) to all missing files so I could fly the A320 again in Prepar V4 but fonts in windows for heading and height are too big now. Using 1.4.1.1. Hope you can help. Thank you a lot.

Best regards 

Gery

• Deputy Sheriffs

Dave, please try reinstalling the Airbusses from scratch using the latest installer from Aerosoft store. The Disc installer is very old already and this might be the reason why some of the sound files are missing. You should be able to register your license key on the store and download the latest installer this way from your store account.

If you have any problems registering your key, please contact support at support@aerosoft.com and they will get you sorted with that.

Hello Secondator,

I have e-mail support as suggested I cannot see how to register my key to enable me to download the latest installer.

Just a question though, would this cause a problem even though everything worked from the initial disk installation?

Thanks

Dave

• Deputy Sheriffs

The disc installer is fairly old already it seems since the latest installer on store is now version 1.3.1.0. So it could well be the reason for the issue that you are seeing. At least it's the first thing that comes to my mind causing the issue since I am unable to recreate the issue myself.

Also, my apologies for the inconvenience with the installers.

Hello Secondator,

Good news, I managed to get the latest installers (v1.3.1.0) and install everything ok.

I have now updated to v1.4.1.1 with no problems so your suggestion was spot on.

No problem about the installers, the main thing here it that the problem has been resolved with your help.

Many thanks

Dave

Archived