bravo throttle quad

Just got my bravo throttle Quad, I set it up and managed to get it working. Running X-Plane 11, on a windows machine. I haven't figured everything yet.I tried using the video, they were talking about a Profile Editor, I cant figure where to get it, so I'm lost their.The problem i have is I don't have the lights that I think I should have. For example, the Gear lights and any other Lights, I have no lights at all. Part of my fix was to download some drivers sent by tech support at Honeycomb, but I can't get anything to download. 

I'm very upset as I waited so long, (about 3 1/2 months), and now that I finally received it, there is this problem with the lights. Can anyone assist??? 

5 minutes ago, Ron85 said:

Just got my bravo throttle Quad, I set it up and managed to get it working. Running X-Plane 11, on a windows machine. I haven't figured everything yet.I tried using the video, they were talking about a Profile Editor, I cant figure where to get it, so I'm lost their.The problem i have is I don't have the lights that I think I should have. For example, the Gear lights and any other Lights, I have no lights at all. Part of my fix was to download some drivers sent by tech support at Honeycomb, but I can't get anything to download. 

I'm very upset as I waited so long, (about 3 1/2 months), and now that I finally received it, there is this problem with the lights. Can anyone assist??? 

Look here? Heven't tried with X-Plane but I got it working with P3D.

I'll add an issue here since the thread title wasn't specific.

The trim wheel sensitivity is very low so that it takes many turns of the wheel to get the job done.  Is there a way to adjust the sensitivity?

Windows running X-Plane 11.51

TIA!

Archived