January's Screenshot Contest: What's New??

• Deputy Sheriffs

Happy New Year to ALL!!  

2020 is somewhat behind us, and what a year it was.  2021 we hope will be a better year at least for us in the "simming" world.  I usually have the first contest of the year to show shiny new toys acquired over the Christmas break, but this year I think I will use 2021 to have us show what we were able to put in our hangars during 2020, as many of us had a chance to spend more time in our simulators.

There were many awesome releases, even if it was not a new release for 2020, but was a new acquisition - be it scenery, aircraft or even a new simulation platform.  Show us what 2020 allowed you to acquire.

X-Plane Acquisitions:

Nimbus BN-2 & St. Barths addon

Please login to display this image.

IXEG 737-300 over RW 33L at KBWI

Toliss A319 with IAE engine MOD

MSFS 2020 Acquisitions:

C152 in the flare

Carenado Seminole

TBM 930

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".

This a multi-sim platform for your images as we also welcome X-Plane, DCS, Infinite Flight and even AeroFly images.

Good luck to all participants.

6 hours ago, edetroit said:

Seminole is the winner! .....what's the theme for February? lol

easy answer   Valentine Day theme where flights to honeymoon places are required. Destinations must be romantic enough to impress ladies such as landing on Paris airport for honeymoon to Paris or approaching Nice airport for honeymoon in Cannes and so on.

Regards,

Aharon

1 hour ago, Aharon said:

easy answer   Valentine Day theme where flights to honeymoon places are required. Destinations must be romantic enough to impress ladies such as landing on Paris airport for honeymoon to Paris or approaching Nice airport for honeymoon in Cannes and so on.

Regards,

Aharon

Cool. I'll have to bring F-GSEX out of the hangar. 

3 hours ago, edetroit said:

Cool. I'll have to bring F-GSEX out of the hangar. 

@edetroit

Posky 747-300 version 4 with Corsair livery?? If so, can you send me that livery if you painted F-GSEX please?

Thanks,

Aharon

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Simeon!    And HAPPY NEW YEAR altogether!

On 8.1.2021 at 17:08, Aharon sagte:

Valentine Day theme where flights to honeymoon places are required. Destinations must be romantic enough to impress ladies

That's fine! I totally agree   🙂   🙂   🙂   

Flightsimming is perfect to impress ladies!
It shows that you don't spend your money for AvGas but keep the money in the house.

😉   

Always safe landings
Torsten

• 3 weeks later...

Not a lot of shots here so I'll add a shot from my flight today. Yangon (VYYY) to Belgrade (LYBE).

The flight was 10 hrs 40 mins. How many knew this old bird could fly for so long eh?

I say old bird ...in fact she is the NEW kid on the block. The second flying IL-62 MGr for Rada Airlines (EW-505TR) took flight this year.

Mont Blanc massif from the southern, Italian side:
approaching heliport Courmayeur, Region Aosta Valley, Italy

Monte Bianco Elisuperficie Franco Garda, Entreves, Regione Autonoma Valle d'Aosta, bella Italia

FSX plus photoreal scenery

4 hours ago, AA777-200ER said:

This is the JFK screen-scene that grabbed me, the other two jetBlue's were at LAX. Of course, click to enlarge.

Changed my mind, the LAX entry is my selection, click to enlarge of course.

Darryl

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 1/30/2021 at 10:55 AM, CaptKornDog said:

New sim, new scenery, and an interim livery complete with temporary decals.

Congratulations CaptKornDog on winning January's screenshot contest.    Epic entry as it depicts a cold scene and the landscape of the mountains which stretch for miles in the distance add to the depth and picturesque scope of the image.  The livery and aircraft are also iconic, as the 1900 is known as one of the best 19 seater turboprop workhorses of its time (after the Twin Otter :D ).

Email to follow shortly.

• kroswynd unfeatured this topic
  • Tom unpinned this topic

Archived