When can you expect your Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant

• Administrator
vor 21 Minuten, Jesús García sagte:

Hello Marius, a question, is this price increase also for those of us who made the order and paid at the right time, in my case on May 7?
Greetings

Jesús García

Hi Jesús,

Of course NOT! Existing orders/pre-orders will be sold at the old price.

Greetings,
Marius

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Hola jesus

¡Por supuesto no! Los pedidos / pedidos anticipados existentes se venderán al precio anterior.

Saludos,
Marius

Thank you very much Marius for your prompt reply. I already received the mail from AEROSOFT I hope the BTQ will arrive soon.
Greetings

On 8/15/2021 at 9:45 AM, Doc75 said:

I’ve now received confirmation that the Bravo Throttle has been shipped and I have received the invoice. I also received a message from UPS: I need to pay £50 (€60) for Brokerage and Government charges. I apologize if I missed this during the ordering process or any communication I may have received afterwards, but this comes at a surprise. It’s effectively a 30% price increase with no prior information. 😳😳😳

If you order from the UK do Aerosoft charge VAT at point of sale? If so, might be worth checking whether you have paid VAT twice.

I recently ordered a throttle direct from Honeycomb, which was shipped to the UK from Hong Kong. The price I paid was in US$ and ex-VAT. When FedEx got it to the UK I was then asked to pay £57.50, which they broke down into £45 for VAT and a £12.50 handling type fee. The Import Duty was listed as £0.

Someone else I know recently bought a product from Fanatec which shipped from Germany. They paid no VAT at point of sale, and got charged £60 from UPS which basically covered the VAT.

I have received some alerts from box and scan in the UK and they said that there are some Bravo Throttle back in stock. (I can see some there but the stock always gone quickly within a day.) If you are interested, feel free to keep an eye on it.

Of those of you who are waiting for the BTQ and have received the tracking code like me, have you already been given a delivery date and time? because it just tells me "Please check back for scheduled delivery later." and so I have since last Friday afternoon. See if anyone can say something.
Greetings

19 hours ago, Jesús García said:

Of those of you who are waiting for the BTQ and have received the tracking code like me, have you already been given a delivery date and time? because it just tells me "Please check back for scheduled delivery later." and so I have since last Friday afternoon. See if anyone can say something.
Greetings

I have got my tracking code as well but it doesn't yet show as shipped. I will be interested to know also when to expect it. 

On 9/6/2021 at 2:14 PM, Jesús García said:

Greetings

I have now been informed that it is estimated to be delivered to me in the UK on Friday. However I will be in Spain 😒

El 9/6/2021 a las 15:14, Jesús García dijo:

De aquellos de ustedes que están esperando el BTQ y han recibido el código de seguimiento como yo, ¿ya les han dado una fecha y hora de entrega? porque simplemente me dice "Vuelve a consultar la entrega programada más tarde". y así lo he hecho desde el pasado viernes por la tarde. Vea si alguien puede decir algo.
Saludos

Yesterday I received the notification that I will receive the package tomorrow Thursday morning.

Greetings

BTQ finally arrived, I want to thank Mathijs and Marius for the information they have given us during this long wait, now it's time to enjoy BTQ and wait for next year to see if I can buy the Alpha Flight Controls.

Greetings and until next time.
Jesus Garcia

Hello again, soon, right? lol can someone tell me if there is a topic created for support questions and answers for the BTQ? I have entered the AEROSOFT forum and I have not seen any open topic about it, I don't know if I should go to the AEROSOFT forum or directly to Honeycomb Aeronautical, can you please inform me? Do you know of any link where to direct me? Thank you so much.

Greetings again
Jesus Garcia

• Administrator
On 10.9.2021 at 19:12, Jesús García sagte:

Hello again, soon, right? lol can someone tell me if there is a topic created for support questions and answers for the BTQ? I have entered the AEROSOFT forum and I have not seen any open topic about it, I don't know if I should go to the AEROSOFT forum or directly to Honeycomb Aeronautical, can you please inform me? Do you know of any link where to direct me? Thank you so much.

Greetings again
Jesus Garcia

Hi Jesus,

Hope you had a nice weekend!

Here you can find a link: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/245-hardware-and-os-discussions-suggestions-and-insights/

If you need technical support feel free to contact our support staff directly: https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/en/newticket?departmentId=353346000000006907

Have a nice day!

Marius

Hace 4 horas, Marius Ellenbürger dijo:

Hola Jesús, ¡

Espero que hayas tenido un buen fin de semana!

Aquí puede encontrar un enlace: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/245-hardware-and-os-discussions-suggestions-and-insights/

Si necesita asistencia técnica, no dude en ponerse en contacto directamente con nuestro personal de asistencia: https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/en/newticket?departmentId=353346000000006907

¡Que tenga un lindo día!

Marius

Muchas gracias Marius

Saludos

Jesús García

Hi there,
I have a question about the status of the Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant. I ordered this in April. The shop currently states that the product will be available in October.
Do you already have information about how many products you get. I am wondering whether my order can be processed with the next delivery or whether there are too many "old orders".

• Administrator
vor 17 Stunden , FSH1HH sagte:

Hi there,
I have a question about the status of the Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant. I ordered this in April. The shop currently states that the product will be available in October.
Do you already have information about how many products you get. I am wondering whether my order can be processed with the next delivery or whether there are too many "old orders".

HI there,

Can you drop an email to info@aerosoft.com incl. your order number once?

Thank you,

Marius

vor 5 Minuten, Marius Ellenbürger sagte:

HI there,

Can you drop an email to info@aerosoft.com incl. your order number once?

Thank you,

Marius

Hi,

done 😉

Thank you! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived