When can you expect your Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, paulski said:

If I’ve received an email with an invoice does this mean it’s shipped?

May I ask when you ordered yours? I ordered mine on April 16th and wonder how close I am to receiving that mail.

4 hours ago, saschpe said:

May I ask when you ordered yours? I ordered mine on April 16th and wonder how close I am to receiving that mail.

My order was placed on 26th March.

56 minutes ago, paulski said:

Mi pedido se realizó el 26 de marzo.

I ordered mine on May 7, to see if I am lucky and it will arrive soon.
Greetings to all and patience for those of us who are waiting for the BTQ.

Jesús García

On 9/8/2021 at 19:22, Jesús García said:

Pedí el mío el 7 de mayo, para ver si tengo suerte y llegará pronto.
Saludos a todos y paciencia para los que estamos esperando el BTQ.

Jesús García

I have just made a flight to Paderborn-Lippstadt headquarters of AEROSOFT with the Prepar 3D to visit Marius and see how the BTQ thing is.
Hahahaha, a little humor in this long wait is not bad.

Greetings

Jesús García

I’ve now received confirmation that the Bravo Throttle has been shipped and I have received the invoice. I also received a message from UPS: I need to pay £50 (€60) for Brokerage and Government charges. I apologize if I missed this during the ordering process or any communication I may have received afterwards, but this comes at a surprise. It’s effectively a 30% price increase with no prior information. 😳😳😳

• Deputy Sheriffs

You have ordered your Bravo Throttle after the UK left the European Union, precisely the European Customs Union. 

For years it is reported now that this will add import customs when ordering goods from outside the UK.

The import customs are asked for by your government and have to be payed by the receiver of imported goods. Aerosoft has absolutely nothing to do with this. As you can see the customs are handled by the transport companies.

Personally I find it a little bit hard to believe, that so many years after the Brexit was decided for, there are still people living in the UK claiming not knowing anything about the consequences of it (regardless if they voted for leaving or remaining).

Hi Tom A320, 

Thank you for your insightful comments. I’m well aware of Brexit and implications and I wasn’t complaining about it.
If you read my post carefully, I was highlighting that - unless I missed it in which case I apologize - the extra cost was not detailed in the ordering process nor did I receive any communication after ordering. For transparency reasons, I would strongly recommend to review the ordering process and inform of the additional costs (as for example Mwst is included in the price shown to the buyer).

Thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs

The VAT must be collected by Aerosoft and is therefore of course clearly marked on the page (even prior the order process)

The customs fees are not collected by Aerosoft and personally I don't see the necessity, that AS needs to tell me about them.

For example, if I order stuff directly from China, I am also not getting told from there either prior to my purchase or directly after it, that I have to pay import customs. It is expected from me that I know about my legal obligations of the country I am living in. Just because the internet makes it easy to order stuff from all over the world, I still have to know myself what consequences this might come with.

But in the end, I am just a moderator here and not a legal expert. I have forwarded this and if for legal reasons a modification of what is displayed to you is need, I am sure it will of course be done.

• Aerosoft
On 8/15/2021 at 11:17 AM, Doc75 said:

Hi Tom A320, 

Thank you for your insightful comments. I’m well aware of Brexit and implications and I wasn’t complaining about it.
If you read my post carefully, I was highlighting that - unless I missed it in which case I apologize - the extra cost was not detailed in the ordering process nor did I receive any communication after ordering. For transparency reasons, I would strongly recommend to review the ordering process and inform of the additional costs (as for example Mwst is included in the price shown to the buyer).

Thank you

I am not sure we are supposed to inform the customer of import tax of their country. To be honest with hundreds of countries that would be rather a complex affair. Certainly as these things tend to change rather often.  We need people checking if any import tax for every country on a daily base.  It is not 'extra' cost in regards to Aerosoft. We do not see a single cent (penny) of that. It is tax that we have absolutely no control over.  You buy the product from us and we charge you a sum. If your government decided to tax you on that sale they might be allowed tro do so. But how much, at what point, is simply not under our control, we basically do not even know how much. 

We shipped products to 71 countries (outside the EU) last year. I do not think we are responsible for informing all customers in all these countries about the actual import costs. As nasty as it sounds, and it is certainly not intended as being nasty, but the UK is now just one country in the long list we ship to. We have seen UK customs charge very weird sums and no sum at all for the same product. Basically we just send it and hope the UK customer understands that. It is a highly uncomfortable situation for us and our long term UK customers. But just out of our control. 

Hi, may I ask if there is any further incoming containers? I ordered mine on April 17th and wonder how close I am to receiving the processing mail.

Thanks for all the insight so far! Great communication that is not often seen elsewhere. 

It would be very appreciated if we had new news about the BTQ orders in progress, if we are going to have our order soon or if we still have to wait much more, something that makes us think that the matter is not stopped.

Thank you very much and we look forward to new and prompt news.
Greetings

Jesús García

I would assume you need a lot of patience given that those that ordered directly from Aerosoft in April are still waiting. That's still better than for those who ordered from Amazon. You can read elsewhere about people waiting since last year...

9 hours ago, saschpe said:

I would assume you need a lot of patience given that those that ordered directly from Aerosoft in April are still waiting. That's still better than for those who ordered from Amazon. You can read elsewhere about people waiting since last year...

Yeah... when i ordered it , it said on the aerosoft page that from this fall they will put in stock again the throttle... if that’s truly the case i hope to get it asap

Honeycomb Aeronautical posted an update yesterday regarding upcoming stock and price increases due to manufacturing costs : https://flyhoneycomb.com/blogs/news/honeycomb-aeronautical-update
After having a pre-order in a year ago which got cancelled a few months back, I finally managed to order one direct from them yesterday.

• Administrator
vor 21 Stunden , MikeG33 sagte:

Honeycomb Aeronautical posted an update yesterday regarding upcoming stock and price increases due to manufacturing costs

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/blog/detail/sCategory/973/blogArticle/4308

"High shipping rates, expensive chips and increased prices of raw material have left their marks in many branches worldwide. Unfortunately our hardware products are also affected. Honeycomb has now shown a reaction to this development and announced a price increase from €249.99 to €279.99 for both Alpha Flight Controls and Bravo Throttle Quadrant. Following this we will also adapt our retail price to €279.99 per September 1st. Existing orders/pre-orders will of course be sold at the old price.

You can find more information here:" https://www.facebook.com/FlyHoneycomb/photos/a.486984095008661/1446511722389222/

Greetings,
Marius

35 minutes ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/blog/detail/sCategory/973/blogArticle/4308

"Las elevadas tarifas de envío, los chips costosos y el aumento de los precios de la materia prima han dejado su huella en muchas sucursales de todo el mundo. Lamentablemente, nuestros productos de hardware también se ven afectados. Honeycomb ha mostrado una reacción a este desarrollo y ha anunciado un aumento de precio de 249,99 € a 279,99 € tanto para los controles de vuelo y Alfa Bravo Throttle Quadrant. a raíz de esto, también adaptaremos nuestro precio de venta de € 279,99 por cada 1 de septiembre de st . órdenes existentes / pre-pedidos, por supuesto, ser vendidos al precio anterior.

Puede encontrar más información aquí: " https://www.facebook.com/FlyHoneycomb/photos/a.486984095008661/1446511722389222/

Saludos,
Marius

Hello Marius, a question, is this price increase also for those of us who made the order and paid at the right time, in my case on May 7?
Greetings

Jesús García

Archived