When can you expect your Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant

On 6/18/2021 at 9:15 AM, CASW1000 said:

10:10.  I spoke to Cust Svc and they confirmed the next day delivery dispatch.   So I will cancel my Scan order so that will hopefully help others get theirs quicker.

Thats brave :)

I think I would like to have it in hand before I cancelled. But great news that you have managed to get one.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/19/2021 at 3:23 PM, Tyke666 GSB said:

Thats brave :)

I think I would like to have it in hand before I cancelled. But great news that you have managed to get one.

You read my mind.  I did decide to wait until it was in our hands.  Once it was delivered I cancelled the Scan order.  Hopefully the rest of you get yours as soon as possible. 

Hmm, I have just now received a despatch note from Scan saying that the throttle is on it's way. Good stuff.

No idea if this is the potential news talked about a few posts ago. I'll wait till it arrives before I do anything hasty :)

I kind of get the feeling of having ordered in the wrong country, i.e. Germany. Stores in GB and the US seem to get a few items every once in a while... Or was the news about exactly the unit I'll ordered in April? :-) I still wonder about the size of the backlog of open orders...

Box just had some stock again.  I have given up waiting for German customs to release my throttle quadrant I returned to Aerosoft for repair (waiting for five weeks now) and ordered another.   I suspect the first will just be buried under a pile of Brexit bureaucracy for eternity.

54 minutes ago, chili said:

Box just had some stock again.  I have given up waiting for German customs to release my throttle quadrant I returned to Aerosoft for repair (waiting for five weeks now) and ordered another.   I suspect the first will just be buried under a pile of Brexit bureaucracy for eternity.

Five weeks is crazy. Do you know the exact status? Maybe you can claim compensation from the delivery company to at least pay for your second order?

• Administrator
vor 12 Stunden , chili sagte:

Hi, could you please send me a support request incl. your order number, so I can check the case once for you?

Greetings,
Marius

Bravo arrived, checked out and all is fine. Hence I have sent an order cancellation to Aerosoft and hopefully one more lucky person will get the one that would have gone to me :)

Many thanks to @Mathijs Kok and @Marius Ellenbürger.  Your presence on these forums is invaluable and even if we don't say it, we appreciate it greatly.

I am going to keep an eye on this thread just for interest's sake as I want to see how the story pans out for others chasing the Bravo.

Good luck all.

As with Tyke, I was really lucky to snap up a Bravo Throttle through Excalibur at the back end of last week, so it does seem that there have been a few UK outlets with limited stock recently.  I was able to react to an 'in stock notification' email, and saw that within an hour or so, they were out of stock again. 

Again, many thanks to @Mathijs Kok and @Marius Ellenbürger for all the updates, whilst not always good news, it certainly went a long way to helping us understand the dire situation globally and directly on Aerosoft for Europe and UK.  Could I ask that my pre-order with Aerosoft now be cancelled, which will allow your outstanding customers to move another rung up the ladder please?

Thanks and regards,

Kev.

• Aerosoft
3 hours ago, Kokpit said:

Could I ask that my pre-order with Aerosoft now be cancelled, which will allow your outstanding customers to move another rung up the ladder please?

Just drop us a mail at support@aerosoft.com and we gladly do that!

Mr. Marius, would it be too much to ask how many orders are currently in the AEROSOFT portfolio? It is to make me an idea of how the matter of the orders is.

Thank you very much and greetings
Jesus Garcia

• Administrator
vor 17 Stunden , Jesús García sagte:

Mr. Marius, would it be too much to ask how many orders are currently in the AEROSOFT portfolio? It is to make me an idea of how the matter of the orders is.

Hello Sir,

Unfortunately, nothing we would like to share, sorry.

However, you´ll get some updates within the next two weeks!

Greetings,
Marius

2 hours ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Hello Sir,

Greetings,
Marius

Thank you

Jesus garcia

Email from Amazon UK at 14.55 BST today informing of stock of the Bravo for £233.11. Didn't check site until 15.50 but whatever stock they had was gone.

Just hope Aerosoft get another delivery. 

On 6/21/2021 at 9:25 PM, Tyke666 GSB said:

Five weeks is crazy. Do you know the exact status? Maybe you can claim compensation from the delivery company to at least pay for your second order?

It is still stuck in customs 6 weeks later.  It's not lost as it is scanned every few days so no compensation to be had.  However, @Marius Ellenbürger has sorted me out while it's waiting in customs and I have the replacement now in hand.  Excellent customer service from Aerosoft!

On 6/24/2021 at 4:33 PM, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Hello Sir,

Greetings,
Marius

Hello Marius,

the two weeks went by rather quickly and we're curiously waiting. Is there something worth sharing at this point? Either way, thanks for keeping us posted.

• Administrator

HI there,

Hope you are doing well.

Unfortunately, there are still a few steps to make until I can tell you more. But long story short, products from Honeycomb are on the way to us again!

Stay tuned!

Greetings,
Marius

6 hours ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Hola,

espero que estés bien.

Desafortunadamente, todavía quedan algunos pasos por hacer hasta que pueda contarles más. Pero para resumir, ¡los productos de Honeycomb están de camino hacia nosotros nuevamente!

¡Manténganse al tanto!

Saludos,
Marius

Very good news Marius, thank you very much for the information and we look forward to new events as soon as possible.

Greetings
Jesus Garcia

• 2 weeks later...

Honeycomb just had a Twitter post up that said all their products (including new ones) can be bought again. I had the notification on my iPhone. When I opened up Twitter, the post was deleted again. I guess they are preparing an announcement and accidentally went out to early. That should imply stock is available again. The only question is how long it will take to reach European shores 🙂

• Administrator
On 23.7.2021 at 07:59, saschpe sagte:

Honeycomb just had a Twitter post up that said all their products (including new ones) can be bought again. I had the notification on my iPhone. When I opened up Twitter, the post was deleted again. I guess they are preparing an announcement and accidentally went out to early. That should imply stock is available again. The only question is how long it will take to reach European shores

Hi saschpe,

Hope you are doing well.

I would not be surprised to see a post like this on Twitter. We also receive deliveries in August and are able to ship pre-orders again.

Customers who are affected by the first delivery in a week have already received an email. Don't worry, another one is already on the way!

Greetings,
Marius

• Administrator

Hola Jesús,

In case you received an email last week you will get your Bravo Throttle from the delivery within the next 2 weeks.
If not, the next container, which is also on its way. As soon as we have an exact date from the shipping company, you will receive an email as well.

Greetings,
Marius

2 hours ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Hola Jesús ,

En caso de que haya recibido un correo electrónico la semana pasada, recibirá su Bravo Throttle de la entrega dentro de las próximas 2 semanas.
Si no, el siguiente contenedor, que también está en camino. Tan pronto como tengamos una fecha exacta de la empresa de envío, también recibirá un correo electrónico.

Saludos,
Marius

Well no, I didn't receive any emails last week, so I guess it will be by the time the next container arrives.
Thank you very much for the new information Marius, very grateful.

Greetings
Jesus Garcia

Archived