When can you expect your Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant

I have been checking amazon regularly.  Up until a few days ago they had none in stock although they did have outside sellers selling for over £300 and with high delivery charges.  Then when I checked this afternoon it was available on Prime with free delivery!  The only catch is delivery is stated anytime between 23 June and 23 July 2021.  I immediately purchased.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a regret purchase for me.  I recently bought a Saitek autopilot, so the AP on bravo us redundant.  

The wire on the second throttle catches making an audible ticking noise.

Tempted to sell and get Airbus setup tbh

• Aerosoft
3 minutes ago, Leemgilbert1980 said:

Bit of a regret purchase for me.  I recently bought a Saitek autopilot, so the AP on bravo us redundant.  

The wire on the second throttle catches making an audible ticking noise.

Tempted to sell and get Airbus setup tbh

That sounds like a issue that should be sorted under warranty.  If this is bought with us, drop us a mail at support@aerosoft.com and we'll sort it out. We are running at 89.5% satisfaction rating there at this moment and like to keep it that way.

3 hours ago, paulski said:

You're welcome, I also ordered one!  Within twenty minutes they were all gone.  Let's hope it's real physical stock...

Just as I was leaving the office for the day, I happened to check my phone and have a DPD delivery message and a shipping confirmation from AMS.

Can it really be true?  Will I finally see one almost 12 months after my initial order went in with Scamazon!!!??

Tomorrow will tell, but it is certainly looking more promising than my 3 different vendor orders!

1 hour ago, RF pilot said:

I have been checking amazon regularly.  Up until a few days ago they had none in stock although they did have outside sellers selling for over £300 and with high delivery charges.  Then when I checked this afternoon it was available on Prime with free delivery!  The only catch is delivery is stated anytime between 23 June and 23 July 2021.  I immediately purchased.

Good for you but that’s even more outrageous of Amazon having cancelled the  orders of many from way back.

39 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Agreed, but please, please, do not blame us.... 

Absolutely not, I fully realise you are not the problem!

9 hours ago, paulski said:

Good for you but that’s even more outrageous of Amazon having cancelled the  orders of many from way back.

Another reason why I cancelled my Amazon Prime subscription and refuse to purchase anything from them ever again.

Customer reps spouting bare faced lies when asked about orders was the final straw.  Amazon have become far too big and powerful.  Smaller retailers are more likely to offer better customer care, but it does beg the question, how on earth do these smaller retailers get stock ahead of the e-commerce giants like Amazon?

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, Phannybawz said:

[...] but it does beg the question, how on earth do these smaller retailers get stock ahead of the e-commerce giants like Amazon?

On 6/4/2021 at 2:03 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Shop are also on the pre-order list sir. And as explained many time they are handled in order of date.

Just now, Tom A320 said:

I understand that, but it is a matter of scale.  Huge retailers have far greater buying power.  One would imagine that they would swallow up all available stock before the "little guy" gets a sniff.

It is not a complaint, far from it, but merely an observation.  I'm now firmly committed to buying local wherever possible.

6 hours ago, CPTAJO said:

Are Scan ever going to receive stock? Does anyone even still have a pre-order with Scan?

Yes, I still have my pre-order with Scan, that was ordered in March. 

I would be pretty upset if Amazon also got stock now.  Just got to wait it out now.  It's the same for the latest Graphics cards, they are selling in a matter of minutes (at the most).  

oh well. 

On 6/9/2021 at 5:58 AM, Phannybawz said:

I understand that, but it is a matter of scale.  Huge retailers have far greater buying power.  One would imagine that they would swallow up all available stock before the "little guy" gets a sniff.

It is not a complaint, far from it, but merely an observation.  I'm now firmly committed to buying local wherever possible.

Given that they have said that they are filled based on order date, I don't think a small retailer like them got stock ahead of places like Scan/Amazon etc., but that this was an order due to be delivered in say December last year that has just been fulfilled. So rather than getting some early, they're just really late and it looks like it was early.

hello aerosoft guys!  Is there any good news for those waiting for their Bravo?  Maybe Honeycomb aeronautical found the required components, or maybe they found several containers with Bravo on the backyard that were forgotten about?  Or is it still very sad?  Talk to us.  Give hope.))

Intriguing! Perhaps one of those ships that had to take the long way round has finally made it with at least one decent container on it.

But I'll stay patient in case "some customers" isn't me this time :)

1 hour ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Hi there,

I would not call it sad. Maybe we have some news for some customers soon..... Stay tuned!

Greetings,
Marius

I would very much like to be among them! 🤪 Have a great mood!

Looking forward to it. Even if my order wouldn't be part of the next badge it would get a little closer anyway. 

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Did they accept your order?

Well thats an interesting point made.   As I noticed a small note saying they will send an email when the order has been accepted.    That statement makes me nervous.   But logically thinking, I guess it might be due to the OMS processing the orders against the actual stock.  So I am not 100% sure yet.  

10:10.  I spoke to Cust Svc and they confirmed the next day delivery dispatch.   So I will cancel my Scan order so that will hopefully help others get theirs quicker.

Finally, a note to you @Mathijs Kok and @Marius Ellenbürger.   Thank you for allow us to have a voice here on your forums.  I will certainly look to ordering other products from your site.  Also, you have all been under so much pressure from a lot of people, so thank you for your support and for allowing us to share our frustrations here. 

Archived