When can you expect your Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant

I am starting to wonder if Honeycomb Aeronautical is actually still in business. They did not communicate publicly after April 13th and don't react to inquiries. No status updates and no news about their other products.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
vor 1 minute, saschpe sagte:

I am starting to wonder if Honeycomb Aeronautical is actually still in business. They did not communicate publicly after April 13th and don't react to inquiries. No status updates and no news about their other products.

Don´t worry, Honeycomb is still working and we are in contact nearly every single day!

Greetings,
Marius

Morning all, 

Is anyone else having issues with UPS still? I've had delivery dates of 24th of May which quickly changed to the 27th, end of the day 27th that then changed to 28th, it only actually ended up being scanned into Stanford-le-hope at 14:09 on the 28th (even though the tracking says it arrived there on the 27th at 20:44, then said it was delayed by the Euroshuttle... How? xD) and it has been at that status ever since and not moved even now... I attempted to drive the two hours there two hours back to their depot to just go get it but they said they couldn't give it to me as it was on a lorry... But normally when it is being put on a lorry it is scanned on and the status updates, that hasn't happened so I think they were just fobbing me off...

I never knew UPS were so rubbish, at least here in the UK but they've had the parcel for 13 days now, so I could have walked to Aerosoft, met the awesome team there and walked back by now and I would have still beat UPS, which is mind boggling...

Feels good to get this rant out, hopefully I am the only one having this many issues with UPS... xD

Marius thank you for being such a great help so far and putting up with my emails! If it still hasn't moved by tomorrow I will let you know :)

9 hours ago, DanB197 said:

Morning all, 

Is anyone else having issues with UPS still? I've had delivery dates of 24th of May which quickly changed to the 27th, end of the day 27th that then changed to 28th, it only actually ended up being scanned into Stanford-le-hope at 14:09 on the 28th (even though the tracking says it arrived there on the 27th at 20:44, then said it was delayed by the Euroshuttle... How? xD) and it has been at that status ever since and not moved even now... I attempted to drive the two hours there two hours back to their depot to just go get it but they said they couldn't give it to me as it was on a lorry... But normally when it is being put on a lorry it is scanned on and the status updates, that hasn't happened so I think they were just fobbing me off...

I never knew UPS were so rubbish, at least here in the UK but they've had the parcel for 13 days now, so I could have walked to Aerosoft, met the awesome team there and walked back by now and I would have still beat UPS, which is mind boggling...

Feels good to get this rant out, hopefully I am the only one having this many issues with UPS... xD

Marius thank you for being such a great help so far and putting up with my emails! If it still hasn't moved by tomorrow I will let you know :)

Seems pretty standard with UPS, my deliveries always take weeks and weeks with them. Just got to sit it out unfortunately :(

The whole distribution of these is a total farce.  Happy for those who got one from flightstore, but common what about those pre-ordered ones, ordered months ago!!

Will no doubt see them on eBay in the coming days

30 minutes ago, Leemgilbert1980 said:

The whole distribution of these is a total farce.  Happy for those who got one from flightstore, but common what about those pre-ordered ones, ordered months ago!!

Will no doubt see them on eBay in the coming days

I pre-ordered months ago from Scan - but just registered with a number of websites like Flightstore (who don't take pre-orders, but will allow you sign up for email alerts when back in stock) as a back up. Didn't expect anything to come of it until the email popped up out of the blue on my desktop this morning - luckily I was at my desk too.

I phoned Flightstore just to confirm they had received my order and they told me demand in those 6 short minutes had been so high it crashed their computer system and some of the later orders will not be fulfilled (I guess this may be to do with the delay between placing the item in the basket and checking out). 

Jake_Mazar,

Good for you if you do receive it, but like someone else mentioned, how on earth do these other companies get stock, when companies like Scan do not get them.  😞 

On May 7, I placed the order for the Honeycomb Bravo and the Airbus accelerator pack and today the Airbus pack just arrived today, June 4, which I congratulate Aerosoft for their fast delivery, they told me that it would arrive. next Monday, June 7 and they have advanced, now I hope the same will happen with the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle and I arrived as soon as possible since without the Bravo I cannot use the Airbus pack. Thank you very much for that.

Best regards

Jesús García Lázaro

• Aerosoft
23 hours ago, Leemgilbert1980 said:

Shop are also on the pre-order list sir. And as explained many time they are handled in order of date.

On 5/27/2021 at 9:02 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

No offense taken. 

I am now making a personal comment. I manage the support department. In that capacity people like Marius fall under my responsibility (I share that with sales). And every day I see mails and posts (those are removed of course) that are seriously violent.  A few hours ago a British customer called me (and a support officer) a Nazi because we shipped a product to him and the UK state asked him to pay import taxes and handling fees. Money we do not get a single penny from. 

As I was pissed off about being called a Nazi (I am politically on the left side or the spectrum and absolutely hate the increase of racial divide and in my family we lost rather a lot of people in the holocaust), I tried to find out a bit more about the person who called me a Nazi. It turned out he is was rather a outspoken about leaving the EU. Seriously outspoken. He hates the EU, claims it wants bananas to be curved a certain degree. I think you get the idea. And THAT person now complains about the affects. AND calls me a Nazi because we do what he wanted. Get the UK out of the EU. Make the UK independant and charge what they want on imports. 

Personally I have no opinion about that. If the majority of Uk people want to leave, fine. If they did not understand that comes with some additional costs when you buy something from Germany, so be it. I find it hard to understand nobody explained that , but I a a Dutch bloke living in France. Nobody needed to explain that to me. But... and this is not personal but Aerosoft stuff, we will NOT accept nasty comments from UK customers about this. Do not shout at us, shout at your representatives. Aerosoft does EXACTLY what the law requires.  Nothing more and nothing less. Please do not ask us to label a package as 'gift' or something like that. 

We love our UK customers, we always did and we always will. But the UK is not part of the EU so the exact same rules as we have bene using for decades for Switzerland now apply for the UK. Not our choice, the not choice of the EU, but the choice of the majority of Brits at the moment of polling. 

If anybody talks nasty to any of the persons I an responsible for, expect the wrath of god to come down. Do it to me, I get paid enough to read shit, expect the same after asking if you might like to apologize. 

Sorry you have had to endure this. Although it could be worse, you could be living on an island full of that type of person! 

:(

Just got my despatch email from Scan today. I had settled it in my mind that I would be waiting until Autumn, so this is a bonus. Happy days! :)

15 hours ago, Leemgilbert1980 said:

14th March 

Did you mean the 16th?  I ask as Scan opened this for pre-orders briefly on the 16th but I didn’t think you could order before that.

I ordered just very quickly after it was mentioned here on the 16th, I have just been talking with Scan and I am not getting my order as there was not enough stock with no ETA on the next shipment. 

"okay so it looks like this is a pre ordered item, unfortunately it appears that we have received stock, however we have not received enough stock to cover everyone in the queue, we are awaiting more stock to arrive, however we don't currently have an ETA too advise when, although our purchasing team are chasing up in order to provide an estimate"

I asked how these pre-orders are being processed, were they being done based on time of order. 

"that's right so they are shipped out on a first come first served basis, unfortunately I am unable to access your queue position, however I do believe yours would dispatch on the next batch we receive"

Hopefully, some of the scan customers here get theirs, but I guess its back to the queue for me. 

8 hours ago, paulski said:

Did you mean the 16th?  I ask as Scan opened this for pre-orders briefly on the 16th but I didn’t think you could order before that.

No, I ordered on the 14th March, hope you get yours soon. 🙂

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, paulski said:

Aircraft Model Store in the UK has some in stock.  A little over retail at £299 but still....

Nice find!

I've placed an order about 3 minutes after you posted this and have been in touch with the retailer to confirm that my order is valid.

I want to avoid the potential disappointment (MORE disappointment) of finding out that I've yet again dropped almost £300 into someone else's bank account to hold onto for a while.

Fingers crossed.

What I DO find really strange is that retailers like AMS are getting stock ahead of the likes of Scan, Box and even the behemoth that is Amazon.

9 minutes ago, Phannybawz said:

Nice find!

I've placed an order about 3 minutes after you posted this and have been in touch with the retailer to confirm that my order is valid.

I want to avoid the potential disappointment (MORE disappointment) of finding out that I've yet again dropped almost £300 into someone else's bank account to hold onto for a while.

Fingers crossed.

What I DO find really strange is that retailers like AMS are getting stock ahead of the likes of Scan, Box and even the behemoth that is Amazon.

You're welcome, I also ordered one!  Within twenty minutes they were all gone.  Let's hope it's real physical stock...

13 minutes ago, RF pilot said:

amazon.co.uk might also have in stock during the next month

They'd better bloody not have after cancelling my order from last August!

Archived