When can you expect your Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant

1 hour ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

We received the container last week. Customers affected by the delivery received an email over 3 weeks ago.

Greetings,
Marius

Out of curiosity, was that the last container to be expected until unit production resumes in autumn?

You probably can't disclose that but it's worth asking anyway: How many orders for the Bravo are still open? I presume with Amazon and others cancelling orders, the amount reduced significantly. Certain other web stores disclosed numbers for graphics cards to let customers estimate when they can expect to be able to buy again.

Either way, thanks for keeping us posted. Let's hope Honeycomb breaks the radio silence themselves soon and provide status updates again (both on the Bravo and the Charlie).

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Grendel said:

I'm one of those in the UK who is awaiting delivery of a Bravo despatched last week. UPS first indicated that it would be with me on Monday 24th, then changed that to Thursday 27th and subsequently asked for import fees to be paid. I settled the fees immediately I received the request (last Monday evening) since which time their delivery message has read 'Please check again later for scheduled delivery'. I have spoken to UPS's London office this morning who have no idea where the package is. They know it is not with them in London nor is it out for delivery but beyond that, nothing.

I'm somewhat reassured that I am not the only one in this position as I imagine there is a better chance of UPS locating a missing batch than a single mislaid item and I am cheered by Marius's very confident assurance copied above. Nevertheless it is very worrying that an essentially irreplaceable item has gone astray. With a bank holiday weekend looming in the UK I'm concerned that if the missing stock isn't traced within the next 24 hours we will have an anxious wait until Tuesday at the earliest so I'll be very eager to hear what Marius learns from his conversation with UPS this afternoon.

I too am eager to get an update, as this morning it changed to say delivery by end of today, yet it just got scanned at 10am still in Herne-Boernig in Germany, so I somehow don't think that estimate is accurate.

• Administrator
vor 2 Stunden , saschpe sagte:

Out of curiosity, was that the last container to be expected until unit production resumes in autumn?

Correct, this was the "last" container.

vor 2 Stunden , saschpe sagte:

You probably can't disclose that but it's worth asking anyway: How many orders for the Bravo are still open? I presume with Amazon and others cancelling orders, the amount reduced significantly. Certain other web stores disclosed numbers for graphics cards to let customers estimate when they can expect to be able to buy again.

Unfortunately, I cannot give you a number, but I can tell you that so far no order has been cancelled.

vor 1 hour , [WJTK] Gabriel sagte:

I too am eager to get an update, as this morning it changed to say delivery by end of today, yet it just got scanned at 10am still in Herne-Boernig in Germany, so I somehow don't think that estimate is accurate.

Give me a few minutes, have the call with UPS right now! ;)

Greetings,
Marius

30 minutes ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Give me a few minutes, have the call with UPS right now! ;)

I shall await with baited breath! Hopefully we get some more solid date, and even more hopeful it is tomorrow!

• Administrator

okay.... regarding the delivery problem:

As promised I´ll take care of every single UK customer facing the problem.

Unfortunately, we already had the same problem in April. The packages are in Herne-Boernig (Germany).

Together with Mr. M. (don´t want to mention his name) we expect to sort it out soon, but I could need YOUR help as well.
If you have the same problem, please write a short email to info@aerosoft.com incl. your order number and please use the following Subject: "UK-UPS Herne-Boernig"

With my database I could already find a lot of tracking numbers, but I am sure not all of them.

I am really sorry, I cannot tell you a date, only that I am doing my best to solve the complete topic.

Again I can guarantee, the packages are not lost and the Bravo Throttle will be soon with you!

Greetings,
Marius

That is unfortunate that it is the same problem that happened in April. If people have already contated you do you need them to send a second email to the info@ address? Also, I had the same problem with the Alpha back in April, would you like that tracking number also (even though it eventually got delivered after a weeks delay), so they can try and figure out what went wrong twice?

So Just a quick update, Mine was marked as 'Departed From Facility' at Herne Boernig as of 10:13 this morning, the delivery date hasnt been updated as of yet, but at least its progress and getting further towards its final destination!

19 minutes ago, NB1995 said:

So Just a quick update, Mine was marked as 'Departed From Facility' at Herne Boernig as of 10:13 this morning, the delivery date hasnt been updated as of yet, but at least its progress and getting further towards its final destination!

Interesting. My package also got an update with the same time stamp but is simply "On The Way", it seems to forced to a lower level of detail tracking.

It also says it was due today, so it could be in some level of chaos there, but perhaps we will see these arrive tomorrow.

19 minutes ago, [WJTK] Gabriel said:

Interesting. My package also got an update with the same time stamp but is simply "On The Way", it seems to forced to a lower level of detail tracking.

It also says it was due today, so it could be in some level of chaos there, but perhaps we will see these arrive tomorrow.

There seem to be some disparities. Mine has also been updated to say that as of 10.13 it was in Herne-Boernig and 'on the way'. However I am still not being given any delivery date, just the same 'check later for scheduled delivery' message that's been there since Monday.

What did make me laugh was the rather ambitious expected delivery date of the 24th which updated after I paid the customs charge saturday night , Here is hoping that they are all on the same boat/plane/train or whatever heading to the UK, would surely make sense from a logistical point of view, also id reccomend getting the UPS app for your phone, that gives more detail in regards to time stamps than on a computer for some reason

Hello Mathijs, I hope none of it was taken as annoyance towards yourselves at Aerosoft, it is more just confusion (and probably when over, amusement), at how UPS seems to have inconsistencies between multiple different packages from the same dispatch from yourselves.

Specifically towards UPS, this is sadly not the first time I have seen this kind of nonsense.

Hi Mathijs,

That person sounds like an idiotic nutcase and I hope that he is treated with the absolute contempt that he deserves. I am from the UK too but I regard myself as intelligent enough to realise that there will be charges on items entering the UK from other European countries. That coupled with additional initial teething problems was always likely to cause a few issues.

I sincerely hope that you can easily get this fool out of your head and pay him no further attention. I know that's hard, I have dealt with the same and it plays on your mind. 

All I can say is keep up the great work. Both you and Marius do us all a great service, dealing with frustrated and impatient customers due to things outside your control. I, as many others on this forum, are greatly appreciative.

I second Tyke666's comments. It's outrageous to make such utterly offensive remarks. They are not representative of me or I'm sure the great majority of UK customers, most of whom probably share my appreciatiation of the lengths to which Mathijs and Marius have gone to keep us up to date and to ensure delivery.

• Administrator

Good morning together,

I think you have already seen it. So far, all packages arrived in the UK and the tracking status has changed.

Unfortunately, UPS could not tell me the reason for the delay - however, I am glad that the packages are soon with you!

Greetings,
Marius

11 minutes ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Good morning together,

I think you have already seen it. So far, all packages arrived in the UK and the tracking status has changed.

Unfortunately, UPS could not tell me the reason for the delay - however, I am glad that the packages are soon with you!

Greetings,
Marius

I'm interested to know what others are seeing. My tracking information was updated yesterday evening to say the item had arrived in Stanford Le Hope at 20.44. At 23.20 it was re-scanned and I was notified that it would arrive with me by the end of today. However in the same instant a 'Delay' flag was added to the tracker progress and as of 10.45 this morning it remains in Stanford Le Hope with no update since 23.20 last night.

Aerosoft have been extremely helpful but UPS are an absolute disgrace. For around 72 hours they couldn't trace the package, they've cancelled two delivery dates already and surely won't honour the third, their London office assured me they would telephone me by 9.30 this morning to advise on progress, they haven't done so and their number is unreachable. It's impossible to plan movements because without reliable information one doesn't know when one might need to be home to take delivery. With a bank holiday weekend coming up there may be no service from UPS until Tuesday in which case the item seems likely to have taken the best part of a fortnight to make the journey from Paderborn to London. This has been a terribly poor service at every point from UPS. I would intend to make Aerosoft my first point of call for any future purchase because I think they have been terrific but I regret I would hesitate if any order relied upon UPS.

Anyway as I said at the outset, I'd be interested to hear what tracking info other people are seeing today. 

I am in much the same boat as yourself, it arrived at Stanford last night, and then three hours later an exception was added meaning a delay of one business day according to UPS. This means that, realistically, we are not getting this before Tuesday. They couldn't couldn't give myself a confirmed day for delivery and it is yet to move.

For me, the website still says delivery by 9pm yesterday, for my friend who has a delivery from the same batch says delivery by 9pm today, and for yourself they wont give one. My frustration isn't at AS, their support has been excellent but it is towards UPS who managed to lose my package again, in the same place, for five days, and now who can't seem to tell me when it will be delivered.

In future, would it be possible to elect a different company for imports to the UK because I simply do not trust UPS to do a good job of it, and would happily pay more for someone like DPD who have not got a track record of losing my items.

2 hours ago, [WJTK] Gabriel said:

I am in much the same boat as yourself, it arrived at Stanford last night, and then three hours later an exception was added meaning a delay of one business day according to UPS. This means that, realistically, we are not getting this before Tuesday. They couldn't couldn't give myself a confirmed day for delivery and it is yet to move.

For me, the website still says delivery by 9pm yesterday, for my friend who has a delivery from the same batch says delivery by 9pm today, and for yourself they wont give one. My frustration isn't at AS, their support has been excellent but it is towards UPS who managed to lose my package again, in the same place, for five days, and now who can't seem to tell me when it will be delivered.

In future, would it be possible to elect a different company for imports to the UK because I simply do not trust UPS to do a good job of it, and would happily pay more for someone like DPD who have not got a track record of losing my items.

An update to this, I have just seen it tick over to deliver on Tuesday the 1st of June, as it has just been scanned (again) at Stanford hub. Others in the UK may now have similar updates.

I'd like to ask again if there is going to be a possibility in the future to request other couriers for shipments, because UPS' performance with both the deliveries I have had has been, poor, to put it mildly.

Hello All!, First of all im sorry to hear such prejudiced comments towards Mathjis and the Aerosoft Team, you guys have been very helpful and forthcoming!. As for UPS well.. not so much. its somewhat comforting knowing that other people are in the same situation, this forum has been very helpful and informative! Sorry for the long post, but today has been a bit of an adventure. Just like my fellow brits I also received the very odd tracking updates at exactly the same times. I found it odd because Why would there be a delay affecting the parcel if it had already arrived into the London Depot? I also have email updates, but the strange this was that the exeption time of the delay was marked as 18:20. I figured it was perhaps a delay/glitch in the system. With a scheduled delivery date of the 28/05/21, I went to bed in the hope that I would have a 'Out For Delivery' Update in the Morning. As I had known with the Alpha pre-order back in April, once it landed in the UK, I had it the next day. However this was not the case. A phone call to UPS, and they informed me that it WAS at the London Depot but I should see it on Tuesday. But wait. it gets better. Being only 40 minuites away from the Stanford Le Hope depot, I wondered whether it was possible to collect it. Not being able to find a number to contact the depot directly, I decided rather impulsively to head down there myself and find out. Considering I booked this week of work so I could enjoy my new toy, I had nother better to do.Saving me the hassle of having to add further delays re-scheduling next week, as nobody will be home.  Best case scenario, I am able to pick it up, and inform those of you that are also close to the depot, that arent able to wait, can do the same. Worst case scenario, you cant pick it up, concede defeat, go home and figure out what to do next. So what did I find out? Yes they have a customer centre, some parcels you can pick up. some you cant. A very nice lady came out to speak to me personally and informed me that they  havent actually received my parcel yet. I told her about the weird tracking updates, she felt bad that I came all the way out to just 'find out' wished she could do more to help me and informed me that if there is no updates in 3 days to get the shipper to contact them so they can try and 'trace the lost parcel'. The hilarous part of this story is that not even an hour after I left, I had tracking update saying 'Import Scan at 13:37'.

Now I know that I am extremely lucky and fortunate to be receiving such a rare and saught after item,  and some folks have been waiting for a very long time. But im really dissapointed with the service provided by UPS.  For some of us I imagine it can be very anxiety inducing not knowing where your rare item is, and whether it is lost in the Bermuda Triangle that is the UPS network. Considering this wasnt as bad as back in April when my Alpha Pre-Order went off the radar for like 10 days!. I just hope that in the future you guys consider using DHL for UK shipments, I know for sure that is not a delay caused by customs, not incorrect paperwork, because I ordered some flight sim stuff from Hannover via DHL and I had it within 3 days!. This isnt a dig towards the Aerosoft team at all!. I know you guys are not resposible for what UPS does. I dont know about anyone else, but the whole experience has been rather unpleasant, and I really dont want to see anyone else in the future have to deal with the same thing.

Thank you NB1995, having read your posting I checked the tracking page again to find that mine has also updated to 1st June. That is now four separate delivery dates UPS have given me so let's hope this one is right.

Had I been near enough to the Stanford Le Hope depot I'd probably have done the same as you because the telephone call UPS's London office faithfully promised me this morning went the same way as the package and didn't arrive! I did though speak to their general call centre where I explained to operator that her advice that UPS were doing everything possible to get the package to me did not quite fit with it being in west Essex at 8.45pm yesterday evening but not with me in north London today. Maintaining UPS's record of consistently giving the wrong information the oprator first assured me absolutely that the company delivers on weekends, raising my hopes that it would arrive tomorrow, before agreeing with me that in fact it wouldn't be delivered before Tuesday!

I have written to UPS this afternoon requesting reimbursement of their import admin fee of around £10 because I believe their service has been so abysmal at every stage that some compensation is due.

Hi Mathijs, Marius.  

I am ashamed and disgusted that such offensive and personal comments are made, and sadly, this equates to a very small % of people in general.  I think it goes to show how much hate and selfish people can be, especially over a product that is aimed to bring enjoyment to those who purchase it. I very much doubt that person has any regret or guilty feeling once they receive their product, because that's the type of person they are.   I am sorry for your hurt feelings for you and your team, this is not acceptable by any means. 

Kind Regards, 

Colin.

• Aerosoft
On 5/28/2021 at 3:47 PM, NB1995 said:

Hello All!, First of all im sorry to hear such prejudiced comments towards Mathjis and the Aerosoft Team, you guys have been very helpful and forthcoming!.

Don;t worry, we have thick skin and we understand people can get frustrated. We made some mistakes and learned a lot about these issues in the last 6 months. 

Well,

My story - again with Airbus Add-On:

I placed the order on January 27th

After 2 months I asked if there is any update and got honest answer "we have no idea"

On May 27th Aerosoft sent the parcel from Germany

Today in the morning I got it in Poland.

My point is - as much as I love conspiracy theories I do not think there are any wrong intentions on Aerosoft's side. They make money on shipping these toys to us not on hoarding them in their distribution center ;)

&

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, sholay said:

Well,

My story - again with Airbus Add-On:

I placed the order on January 27th

After 2 months I asked if there is any update and got honest answer "we have no idea"

On May 27th Aerosoft sent the parcel from Germany

Today in the morning I got it in Poland.

My point is - as much as I love conspiracy theories I do not think there are any wrong intentions on Aerosoft's side. They make money on shipping these toys to us not on hoarding them in their distribution center ;)

&

Even worse.... I need one to test some things and Marius will not even send me one, customers come first!

Archived