When can you expect your Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, [WJTK] Gabriel said:

Thirdly, Amazon may not be selling these items themselves, due to the FBA or fulfilled by Amazon scheme. In such a scheme sellers will simply send stock to a warehouse, and Amazon will handle all the logistics. What will happen in this case, is that if multiple sellers are selling the same SKU, there will only be one product listing hiding multiple sellers. We do not have the information of how many were involved that we could see.

FWIW I can say that the Amazon orders were from Amazon direct, not 3rd parties. When you buy from Amazon (even a pre-order) you know who you are buying from, so it cant be the case that you order from one supplier and then they ship you one that is the stock of another supplier, even if it is Amazon that is handling the shipping. Also as far as I ever saw, it was only ever Amazon direct that you could order from and in the case of other items that are sold by multiple sellers, they are not hidden and you can pick which seller you buy from. However like I said 'fwiw', and this is going off on a tangent and not that relevant to the topic of the thread, and so probably not worth very much.

I know there were some people that ordered from there back in June/July that got them, but the fact that 'There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from United Kingdom with Verified purchases' on the site suggests they have had very few indeed, and have now been told that the item is not longer available to them. You are correct though, that we will never find out how these shipments for the EU are distributed, and if there has been any unfairness in the way it has been done then perhaps Honeycomb might know and would then reconsider the way they do it since it is their reputation that is ultimately affected. In the mean time those of us that have had a negative experience will just have to accept that we have been burnt this time and move on.

14 hours ago, CPTAJO said:

Is it worth keeping a pre-order with Scan?

I also have an order from Scan dated 13th March.  Last time I spoke to Scan (week ago), I was advised the following:

Please login to display this image.

Do Aerosoft take payment up front like Scan? Might shift my order to them. I have given up on getting the Bravo this calendar year anyways so past caring. Already switched from Amazon to Scan in desperation back in February.

I do sympathise with the manufacturer. I build PCBs for a living and the component procurement situation at the moment is dire. Not seen it this bad before.

I take it they won't be pressing on with the pedal set for some time?!?

My Amazon order, placed last September has been cancelled, Im gutted tbh, I didnt really mind the wait as I know the Superconductor issue is causing chaos globally, Im gutted that I would now go to the back of a queue after waiting patiently for six months. Shame as I love my Alpha, but now not sure I will bother with the throttle

19 hours ago, Forever Delayed said:

I take it they won't be pressing on with the pedal set for some time?!?

That would explain no news update about the Charlie rudder pedals for half a year.

On 5/23/2021 at 7:47 AM, Leemgilbert1980 said:

I also have an order from Scan dated 13th March.  Last time I spoke to Scan (week ago), I was advised the following:

Please login to display this image.

I guess we will just have to be patient but tbh I won't be surprised if Scan pulls an Amazon.

• Administrator

Hello together,

I hope you are doing well. My vacation "unfortunately" continued a bit longer, which is why I can only comment on it today.

Let me try to answer all your questions:

On 20.5.2021 at 12:48, Gille sagte:

Is this really the case, or, as has happened to me in the past, is it already on the road and is delivered to me without UPS updating the tracking?

This is the same as with the shipments before. UPS and also DHL cannot pick up all packages on the same day. I am sure your tracking has been updated or is already with you.

If not, please let me know, so I am able to investigate.

On 21.5.2021 at 13:59, MikeG33 sagte:

So now those people, like myself, who showed faith in the product and ordered back then are back to square one, at the back of a very long queue, while hearing that people that pre-ordered in Feb from Aerosoft (5-6 Months after many orders from other suppliers) are now getting them. Hopefully you can understand why it leaves a bitter taste.

I totally understand that! To be honest, neither we nor Honeycomb know why Amazon cancels orders, especially when customers have been waiting so long. I know from my own sources that from the last container, we sent some pallets to the UK. Again, we don´t ship to Amazon or Scan directly.

On 22.5.2021 at 08:09, paulski sagte:

I thought AS IS the distributor that supplies Amazon, SCAN etc.?

Just want to confrim, this is not correct. We ship everything to our business partner in the UK.

And now a small comment, because I had to read it again (not only here):

Of every shipment that arrives at Aerosoft, the largest part goes to distributors, shops, retailer and so on. Sometimes whole containers go directly to foreign countries, without a single Aerosoft customer receiving a product from it.

If there is anything else, just ask! I´ll make sure you get an answer.

Greetings,
Marius

Hello Marius, hope you had a good time off. I certainly don't envy the fires you are needing to put out. Are you able to look into UPS orders going to the UK, as there seems to be some issues regarding those getting here without being lost in the system. Myself and two others have seperate orders, all left yourselves on the same day, however one is getting delivered today and two others are not even being given a location as to where they currently are or a date for delivery.

I have already sent a ticket in regarding my specific order, but as I can see it's not just happening to myself it could be affecting others.

• Administrator
vor 3 Minuten, [WJTK] Gabriel sagte:

Hello Marius, hope you had a good time off. I certainly don't envy the fires you are needing to put out. Are you able to look into UPS orders going to the UK, as there seems to be some issues regarding those getting here without being lost in the system. Myself and two others have seperate orders, all left yourselves on the same day, however one is getting delivered today and two others are not even being given a location as to where they currently are or a date for delivery.

I have already sent a ticket in regarding my specific order, but as I can see it's not just happening to myself it could be affecting others.

Hi there, thank you for asking - yes, my vacation was good!

Your ticket is on my other monitor, I´ll personally take care of it asap.

Greetings,
Marius

Hi, 

I placed an order with Amazon away back in September last year, and had the usual run around everyone else here has experienced. 

Unfortunately they have now just completely cancelled the order. 

I also have a pre order with aerosoft placed in March. Any indication of when that may be received? I'm not sure if this order will be with any existing stocks in circulation, or will be pushed back to Autumn now? 

Thanks

• Administrator
vor 5 Minuten, troublednoodle sagte:

I also have a pre order with aerosoft placed in March. Any indication of when that may be received? I'm not sure if this order will be with any existing stocks in circulation, or will be pushed back to Autumn now? 

Hello there, three weeks ago you should have received an email with an expected month. Right now, we don´t have a fixed date for orders placed back in March 2021, but we´ll keep you informed.

Hi Marius, 

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I dont have any emails. I've not had anything other than a confirmation since I ordered. Hence my question here as i've no clue what's happening. :)

Thanks

• Administrator
vor 1 hour , troublednoodle sagte:

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I dont have any emails. I've not had anything other than a confirmation since I ordered. Hence my question here as i've no clue what's happening

Please drop an email to info@aerosoft.com so we can send you the email you should have received three weeks ago again!

Greetings,
Marius

14 hours ago, CPTAJO said:

I guess we will just have to be patient but tbh I won't be surprised if Scan pulls an Amazon.

I am not sure Scan could do that.  My reason being is that probably like you, I actually paid in full for the device back in March.  Whereas Amazon didn't take any money, but still Amazon cancelled my order some 6 months later. The bad part about this is the back of the queue issue on future orders. 

If Scan cancelled our orders, how on earth would they be able to compensate for the loss of interest. Maybe a good will gesture, but it would leave a sour taste all the same. 

I dont even know if Honeycomb are making these devices at all at the moment if there is such a shortage of components. ?  I would say, if another order gets cancelled, then I think that will be it. I will look somewhere else entirely.  😞 Lets hope we dont get let down. Again, this is not towards AS, but really about getting the product. 

Mine was shipped out last thursday, also going to the UK via UPS, Im not sure if others expecting theirs from the UK are in the same situation, but I havent received any tracking updates since monday, not sure if there is a delay or something, but if anyone knows anything more than I do, please let me know :)

luckily, I just brought Honeycomb Bravo Throttle and Airbus Pack 2 weeks ago it from Taobao, a biggest chinese platform of online trade. both have fabulous quality

• Administrator
vor 17 Stunden , CASW1000 sagte:

I am not sure Scan could do that.  My reason being is that probably like you, I actually paid in full for the device back in March.  Whereas Amazon didn't take any money, but still Amazon cancelled my order some 6 months later. The bad part about this is the back of the queue issue on future orders. 

If Scan cancelled our orders, how on earth would they be able to compensate for the loss of interest. Maybe a good will gesture, but it would leave a sour taste all the same. 

I dont even know if Honeycomb are making these devices at all at the moment if there is such a shortage of components. ?  I would say, if another order gets cancelled, then I think that will be it. I will look somewhere else entirely.  😞 Lets hope we dont get let down. Again, this is not towards AS, but really about getting the product. 

I'm not sure how it is legally regulated in the UK, but if a retailer cannot deliver, it is unfortunately their right to cancel the order. I unfortunately had the same case with an Apple HomePod just a few weeks ago. The payment cleared (no problem at all for me) and a few weeks later the shop has cancelled the order because "the product is not available".

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is not the case!

Greetings,
Marius

16 hours ago, NB1995 said:

Mine was shipped out last thursday, also going to the UK via UPS, Im not sure if others expecting theirs from the UK are in the same situation, but I havent received any tracking updates since monday, not sure if there is a delay or something, but if anyone knows anything more than I do, please let me know :)

I am in that same boat, and I phoned UPS last night and they told me that it was last scanned five days ago and they don't know where it is now. Your best bet will be to contact AS support as the shipper needs to start investigations with UPS to find out what is going on.

• Administrator
vor 16 Stunden , NB1995 sagte:

Mine was shipped out last thursday, also going to the UK via UPS, Im not sure if others expecting theirs from the UK are in the same situation, but I havent received any tracking updates since monday, not sure if there is a delay or something, but if anyone knows anything more than I do, please let me know

You are not alone. We have some customers with the same problem, but I am on it. I have another call with UPS this afternoon. I can guarantee you that the parcel is not lost!

Greetings,
Marius

For everyone in the UK that is on this latest batch of deliveries, Mine turned up Yesterday (Wednesday 26th) Make sure you've been on to the UPS tracker and paid your export fees otherwise UPS won't continue the process until its paid.  

• Administrator
vor 8 Minuten, Mark Rawson sagte:

Make sure you've been on to the UPS tracker and paid your export fees otherwise UPS won't continue the process until its paid.  

Of course, this is really important. Unfortunately, many parcels are stuck / delayed, even though all import fees have been paid. However, as mentioned I will take care of it!

Greetings,
Marius

On 4/6/2021 at 9:55 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

We have received a container and will report later.

Out of interest, I thought the last container received had been fully processed after several days. Are you able to disclose Where the stock come from to fulfill these very recent orders.

• Administrator
vor 6 Minuten, Tyke666 GSB sagte:

Out of interest, I thought the last container received had been fully processed after several days. Are you able to disclose Where the stock come from to fulfill these very recent orders.

We received the container last week. Customers affected by the delivery received an email over 3 weeks ago.

Greetings,
Marius

2 hours ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Of course, this is really important. Unfortunately, many parcels are stuck / delayed, even though all import fees have been paid. However, as mentioned I will take care of it!

Greetings,
Marius

I'm one of those in the UK who is awaiting delivery of a Bravo despatched last week. UPS first indicated that it would be with me on Monday 24th, then changed that to Thursday 27th and subsequently asked for import fees to be paid. I settled the fees immediately I received the request (last Monday evening) since which time their delivery message has read 'Please check again later for scheduled delivery'. I have spoken to UPS's London office this morning who have no idea where the package is. They know it is not with them in London nor is it out for delivery but beyond that, nothing.

I'm somewhat reassured that I am not the only one in this position as I imagine there is a better chance of UPS locating a missing batch than a single mislaid item and I am cheered by Marius's very confident assurance copied above. Nevertheless it is very worrying that an essentially irreplaceable item has gone astray. With a bank holiday weekend looming in the UK I'm concerned that if the missing stock isn't traced within the next 24 hours we will have an anxious wait until Tuesday at the earliest so I'll be very eager to hear what Marius learns from his conversation with UPS this afternoon.

Archived