When can you expect your Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant

On 4/9/2021 at 2:06 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Please send these requests to support@aerosoft.com, easier to handle it there.

I appreciate that this is the best way to query an order and also that CS are busy. But it is not helpful when I sent an email on 10th April and a reminder on 17th April but still not received even an acknowledgement. 14 days should be sufficient for an order enquiry. Very frustrating.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Thank you for letting us know. Since we couldn't find any email, we checked the spam folder once and unfortunately your email was marked as spam for no reason.
We can only apologize for the late reply. I guarantee, it normally does not take so long!

Greetings,
Marius

Thanks Marius. Strange it going to spam particularly as I did a straight reply to your original order confirmation.

However, I got the response as soon as you checked it so that's all good.

On 4/20/2021 at 12:03 PM, paulski said:

Chatted with Scan this morning and they are still saying they expect to be able to deliver my order on 26th April.  Let's hope that's right but I'd be unsurprised if I got another delay notification email in the meantime.

On 4/20/2021 at 12:20 PM, Phannybawz said:

I'm keen to know the outcome of this.  

When did you place your order with them?  I ordered as soon as I saw they were taking pre-orders on the website (16th March).

If they are able to fulfil this at such a short order window, then it makes a complete mockery of Amazon and their "buying power".

Please <insert name of chosen deity here> let it be true that I'll see my Bravo in a week or so!

Just to update you both,  I have just had a chat session with Scan, they are expecting stock to be replenished on the 26th, so IF that actually happens, then hopefully some of us might get the throttle in the following days.  

I asked if they would have sufficient stock to cover the pre-orders, but I was told, they dont have visibility of incoming stock quantities.  I would suspect, this information is detailed on their logistics systems, but not on a support group.   We just have to wait for that email confirmation now. 

Regards, Colin.

31 minutes ago, CASW1000 said:

Just to update you both,  I have just had a chat session with Scan, they are expecting stock to be replenished on the 26th, so IF that actually happens, then hopefully some of us might get the throttle in the following days.  

I asked if they would have sufficient stock to cover the pre-orders, but I was told, they dont have visibility of incoming stock quantities.  I would suspect, this information is detailed on their logistics systems, but not on a support group.   We just have to wait for that email confirmation now. 

Regards, Colin.

Here's hoping...

As I understand it (and I may have got it wrong!) I thought any deliveries to Europe were made directly to Aerosoft and they distributed them to the various vendors (e.g. Scan, Amazon etc). If no new deliveries are due into Aerosoft then I can't see how Scan can complete orders. Unless they are from the Aerosoft delivery weeks ago?

45 minutes ago, Tyke666 GSB said:

As I understand it (and I may have got it wrong!) I thought any deliveries to Europe were made directly to Aerosoft and they distributed them to the various vendors (e.g. Scan, Amazon etc). If no new deliveries are due into Aerosoft then I can't see how Scan can complete orders. Unless they are from the Aerosoft delivery weeks ago?

I believe that is exactly what is happening.

Given the shipment arrived with Aerosoft on the 8th April, there will be a mountain of customs declaration paperwork to be completed, shipments will need to be arranged and uplift completed.

It is entirely possible that the shipments were sat in customs for a short while before departing continental Europe, with further delay when they arrive in the UK (we keep hearing how terrible the UK Departure from the European Union is going to be remember), before eventual onward shipment to the vendors.

So 18 days, of which 6 are weekends, doesn't seem too long.

Of course, I could be leaning toward being the eternal optimist, however if I get an email from Scan with picking and shipping details, I will be more than a little happy!

I pre-ordered from Scan on 13th - it was originally due for dispatch on 29th March, but then subsequently delayed until 26th April.

I messaged Scan earlier today querying the dispatch date and got this reply @ 9:49am:

Hi there,

Today is the estimated date for stock arrival, this has not arrived into us just yet but deliveries arrive throughout the day until the evening.

If this was to go overdue then we would begin chasing the supplier tomorrow and issue a new ETA as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

I'm still hopeful, but given the scarcity of the Bravo, I would count myself extremely lucky if this was dispatched today or the near future.

1 minute ago, jake_mazar said:

I pre-ordered from Scan on 13th - it was originally due for dispatch on 29th March, but then subsequently delayed until 26th April.

I messaged Scan earlier today querying the dispatch date and got this reply @ 9:49am:

Hi there,

Today is the estimated date for stock arrival, this has not arrived into us just yet but deliveries arrive throughout the day until the evening.

If this was to go overdue then we would begin chasing the supplier tomorrow and issue a new ETA as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

I'm still hopeful, but given the scarcity of the Bravo, I would count myself extremely lucky if this was dispatched today or the near future.

I hold out a little more hope as when I ordered on the 16th March for the same dispatch date as you, it was a lot earlier than the day of the stock arrival that the email advising of the delay was sent.

I know it is not possible for anyone at Aerosoft to comment on stock shipments, as Marius has already stated on a number of occasions, however it would be really beneficial if we could get an idea of when the stock departed Deutschland...

10 hours ago, CPTAJO said:

I really really hope Scan doesn't pull an Amazon on us...Second time delayed.

Curious to know if you have had an email from Scan with a delayed date.  I've seen nothing yet.

Just wondering if you placed an order after me and perhaps I am one of the lucky few who will see a unit ship this week.

11 hours ago, CPTAJO said:

I really really hope Scan doesn't pull an Amazon on us...Second time delayed.

Worse really, because Scan have actually taken the money up front!

1 hour ago, Phannybawz said:

Curious to know if you have had an email from Scan with a delayed date.  I've seen nothing yet.

Just wondering if you placed an order after me and perhaps I am one of the lucky few who will see a unit ship this week.

I think you are grasping at straws - but I know the feeling 😂

I haven't heard anything from Scan since the message yesterday and my order is still on "Awaiting picking".

I have sent a chasing email - I will post the reply when I receive it.

Just now, jake_mazar said:

I think you are grasping at straws - but I know the feeling 😂

I haven't heard anything from Scan since the message yesterday and my order is still on "Awaiting picking".

I have sent a chasing email - I will post the reply when I receive it.

I'd much rather be grasping at the speedbrake lever!!!  :D

I know, from a short background in logistics while in the military, that it can take time to process incoming receipts, and only then does the item show up as "in stock".  From there, the order fulfilment team are then able to "pick" the item.  I reckon that if no-one has had an email confirming delay by the end of today, then we may be golden.... now... where did I put those straws??? :D 

Standard reply from Scan I afraid. Not looking good.

I can understand some of the difficulties relating to the supply chain, but if they hadn't secured the stock, they really shouldn't have debited the monies from their customers' accounts.

Thank you for your recent query. In this current climate, stock arrivals dates are experiencing delays as stock is delayed in distribution globally, these are exceptional times and despite our best efforts this is something entirely beyond our control.

Our purchasing team are working hard behind the scenes to acquire a new ETA from our suppliers as our stock is currently overdue. As soon as they have been able to confirm this we will be able to send over an update as soon as possible via email.

In the mean time if you prefer an alternative product then please do let us know and we can look into any necessary arrangements for you.

We understand the inconvenience and uncertainty is frustrating and we will continue to communicate with suppliers for any updates we can provide.

Yeah that is not promising at all.

Its not only the flight controls that are the issue to be fair.  I ordered a PC from Mesh back in February... spent damn near £4k on it only to wait for months to see it rock up.... If it isn't here by June/July, then I'll cancel as the chances are that the components will be superceded by the next gen.

I may be forced to do the same with the Bravo too if I am being honest.  The clamour to get one has been somewhat unprecedented.  It doesn't help that Honeycomb issued a warning about the components for the Bravo being on at least a six month lead time either.  Maybe get my hands on one in 2022 at this rate!

17 minutes ago, Phannybawz said:

Yeah that is not promising at all.

Its not only the flight controls that are the issue to be fair.  I ordered a PC from Mesh back in February... spent damn near £4k on it only to wait for months to see it rock up.... If it isn't here by June/July, then I'll cancel as the chances are that the components will be superceded by the next gen.

I may be forced to do the same with the Bravo too if I am being honest.  The clamour to get one has been somewhat unprecedented.  It doesn't help that Honeycomb issued a warning about the components for the Bravo being on at least a six month lead time either.  Maybe get my hands on one in 2022 at this rate!

Yep, things are grim at the moment. I got myself a new PC in March 2020 in anticipation of MSFS and as I thought there may be supply issues with the virus and stuff. It has an RTX2080ti - I was gutted at the launch of the 3000 series in the Autumn, but feel a little better now 😄

There are still Saitek/Logitech throttles available online at Currys and Amazon - that's what I'm using atm with an Alpha yoke. Still not the same as having the Bravo though...

2 minutes ago, jake_mazar said:

Yep, things are grim at the moment. I got myself a new PC in March 2020 in anticipation of MSFS and as I thought there may be supply issues with the virus and stuff. It has an RTX2080ti - I was gutted at the launch of the 3000 series in the Autumn, but feel a little better now 😄

There are still Saitek/Logitech throttles available online at Currys and Amazon - that's what I'm using atm with a Alpha yoke. Still not the same as having the Bravo though...

I've had to make do with the Alpha, which I do love to bits, a Thrustmaster T16000M throttle and the Thrustmaster TPR pedals. ( I won the pedals at an auction for £97.... current retail... £450! so I think I used up all my luck that day!) The Alpha is so much better than the old Saitek yoke I had.  I sold off my old Saitek yoke and throttle along with my old Saitek Cessna pedals as I had grown tired of Prepar3d.

I just want to see the Bravo sat on my desk and I can set about 3D printing some mods for it!

1 minute ago, Phannybawz said:

I've had to make do with the Alpha, which I do love to bits, a Thrustmaster T16000M throttle and the Thrustmaster TPR pedals. ( I won the pedals at an auction for £97.... current retail... £450! so I think I used up all my luck that day!) The Alpha is so much better than the old Saitek yoke I had.  I sold off my old Saitek yoke and throttle along with my old Saitek Cessna pedals as I had grown tired of Prepar3d.

I just want to see the Bravo sat on my desk and I can set about 3D printing some mods for it!

Agree about the Alpha - I upgraded from a CH Eclipse and the difference in quality is astounding, the Eclipse is like a plastic toy in comparison.

It's part of the reason I want a Bravo so badly...

Still, there may be some hope left (I think I am grabbing at straws now too!).

If I hear further from Scan anything, I'll post here...

Just for another perspective, a few people in my VA (including myself) all ordered from Aerosoft direct, and the latest we knew is to expect it to ship "early may". We ordered mid January.

I guess you ordered from Scan so it is not identical, but it's another data point for you to use.

Given that Scan reopened pre-orders for the Bravo, albeit for a brief period, you'd have to surmise that they must have been given an expectation of receiving some stock in the medium term to fulfil those pre-orders.  That would have come from the distributor and would have been based on their own anticipated inventories.  It may be that it's just a further delay due to Covid / Brexit / Suez Canal / whatever and that Scan will get some soon but I for one am fully expecting a delay notification email with an arbitrary future date around end of May when we can do this all over again.

28th May lead time for the Alpha at Scan...

Bravo currently closed for Pre-orders.

If the date slips for Bravo Pre-orders, then I'll wager that we will see the dates mirrored.

Please login to display this image.

7 minutes ago, Phannybawz said:

28th May lead time for the Alpha at Scan...

Bravo currently closed for Pre-orders.

If the date slips for Bravo Pre-orders, then I'll wager that we will see the dates mirrored.

Please login to display this image.

I pre-ordered the Alpha from Scan on 15th March with a delivery date of 5th May. On the 22nd March, I got a delayed notification email (same day I got the Bravo delayed notification) saying that it would be delayed to 28th May (around this time they arrived in stock at Currys so I bought there and cancelled my Scan pre-order).

17 minutes ago, paulski said:

I for one am fully expecting a delay notification email with an arbitrary future date around end of May when we can do this all over again.

Yes, I fear you may be right...

Archived