When can you expect your Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Hi John,

Your order has not been picked up yet. I already see a tracking number, so should be picked up by UPS today.

Greetings,
Marius

Hi Marius,

Also got the invoice and checked in my account and says completed.Got a tracking number from UPS,but that only states that a label has been created and thats it.No shipment/delivery details.Guess my order is also still at your side or...?

Kind regards,

Steven

• Administrator

Hi Steven,

vor 16 Stunden , Marius Ellenbürger sagte:

Please understand that for some customers the tracking status does not change within 24 hours. It was simply impossible for DHL and UPS to pick up all the parcels today.
Of course there are some special pickups planned for tomorrow.

I appreciate that Marius cannot comment, but if there are other Scan or Amazon UK members on here, please share if you get an order update.  Nothing from my Scan or Amazon as yet.  Fingers Crossed.  Thanks.,

50 minutes ago, BelgianTiger_2 said:

Hi Marius,

Also got the invoice and checked in my account and says completed.Got a tracking number from UPS,but that only states that a label has been created and thats it.No shipment/delivery details.Guess my order is also still at your side or...?

Kind regards,

Steven

It is not just Aerosoft orders that this happens with.  I've had many orders from other suppliers of all kinds of items be subjected to the same thing.

I have a background in logistics while in the military and I know from experience that when you raise documentation for shipping, be that UPS, DHL, any kind of Air Waybill, that the automated systems register these and fire out the messages to the recipient.

Just be glad to know that you have something shipping to you.  There is light at the end of this very long tunnel!

46 minutes ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

B6974F4B-6052-4F37-A756-9B071E63AB85.thumb.jpg.ead7c5d9c2172511c9e2e4b98f0e6c29.jpg

5E3C6CD1-1881-4846-A0E6-97CC293EE3B9.thumb.jpg.2020387791c233aecb5a4346fd83942c.jpg

600A6744-B315-4F92-8D95-74CD8B43F35A.thumb.jpg.b259bc341b28811e4e1901a5aa253c67.jpg

If there was an emoji available to signify just how much I am drooling right now... this post would be full of them!!!

• Administrator
gerade, Yannick Bovij sagte:

Could you check if there is a problem with order 1120282891? For both the Alpha and Bravo. I made it 4 January... Many thanks! ☺️

There is a problem, indeed... Something went wrong with your payment. Could you please send me an email to info@aerosoft.com incl your order number? We´ll sort this out asap!

2 minutes ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

You get the tracking number within the next 2 hours. You can find your package on the picture above.

Greetings,
Marius

Ah, but which one is it :)

Thank you very much for the information.

• Deputy Sheriffs
45 minutes ago, kparkin said:

Ah, but which one is it

It is the one that has just by accident been damaged by the forklift. :(

Hi Marius,

Glad to see the stock finally arriving! Some glorius pictures there. Could you check if payment looks ok on my Bravo order 1120286263?. It was placed 15 January. Many thanks for your help! Really looking forward to finally trying this beauty out!

Kind regards,

Ken Rubotham

@Marius Ellenbürger

It is encouraging to finally see some movement on the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo. 

I am another UK customer waiting for a BRAVO order to be fulfilled by amazon.co.uk

My order was placed on 21st July 2020

I have received automated updates from amazon every few months but no delivery date as yet

Are any other the items shown in the above images destined to fulfil amazon orders?

Just recieved the email about import charges due, and UPS have kindly tacked on an £11.50 surcharge for them to pass the payment onto HMRC and fill some paperwork, my question is this;

Am I going to have to pay this admin/brokerage fee twice because my order was split (Without me asking it to be), or is there some way to work around this? If it is a case of I have to contact UPS direct, or they'll have to be held and then sent to my home at the same time I'm okay with thise (Yoke on it's own isn't great without a compatible throttle mind). If I'd known to be paying this fee twice or was given the option of them being sent together I would've gone this route initially.

39 minutes ago, [WJTK] Gabriel said:

Just recieved the email about import charges due, and UPS have kindly tacked on an £11.50 surcharge for them to pass the payment onto HMRC and fill some paperwork, my question is this;

Am I going to have to pay this admin/brokerage fee twice because my order was split (Without me asking it to be), or is there some way to work around this? If it is a case of I have to contact UPS direct, or they'll have to be held and then sent to my home at the same time I'm okay with thise (Yoke on it's own isn't great without a compatible throttle mind). If I'd known to be paying this fee twice or was given the option of them being sent together I would've gone this route initially.

This is pretty standard. It's basically a charge for processing your import fees and taxes which takes time and paperwork, so nothing Aerosoft can do.  As far as I'm aware it applies per delivery, so waiting wont do any good as it will be 2 sets of paperwork and 2 charges. They will also only hold the item for a certain period, and holding it by request (if that's even a thing) I'm sure would also incur some sort of storage fee. Welcome to the wonderful world of Brexit 😕

4 minutes ago, Theinvoker said:

This is pretty standard. It's basically a charge for processing your import fees and taxes which takes time and paperwork, so nothing Aerosoft can do.  As far as I'm aware it applies per delivery, so waiting wont do any good as it will be 2 sets of paperwork and 2 charges. They will also only hold the item for a certain period, and holding it by request (if that's even a thing) I'm sure would also incur some sort of storage fee. Welcome to the wonderful world of Brexit 😕

Thing is, I didn't explicitly want it in two packages, I'd have been quite happy waiting for it in one go, but that wasn't given as an option despite them both being on one order. Just a little loathed to pay the same fee for them to do a ctrl+c ctrl+v on the paperwork >.>

18 minutes ago, [WJTK] Gabriel said:

Thing is, I didn't explicitly want it in two packages, I'd have been quite happy waiting for it in one go, but that wasn't given as an option despite them both being on one order. Just a little loathed to pay the same fee for them to do a ctrl+c ctrl+v on the paperwork >.>

Yeah, it's quite annoying, but at this point its pretty much down to UPS not Aerosoft I think. Just ordered the Airbus throttle add-on for it which I'm hoping means no VAT and paperwork fee as its under £135 but I'm not 100% sure on the rules.

On the bright side, when I compared the price to UK suppliers, even when you add on the VAT, import taxes, and handling fees, it still worked out cheaper or the same price at worst for the alpha, bravo, and the Airbus throttles. Plus direct from Aerosoft so quicker too it seems! :)

i am so happy to see the mountain of honeycomb product, can one of aerosoft team check my order placed on 28.01.2021 (1120290133) until now i still don't see anything changed yet and the status still on "Your order has not been processed yet.":(

i hope there is nothing wrong with my order.

vor 17 Stunden , Marius Ellenbürger sagte:

There is a problem, indeed... Something went wrong with your payment. Could you please send me an email to info@aerosoft.com incl your order number? We´ll sort this out asap!

Hi Marius,

As you see I already did on the 6 January but I never received an answer. So I'll send it again...

Best regards,

Yannick

• Administrator

Good morning Yannick,

Let me check our inbox. You can expect my answer within the next few minutes.

Greetings,
Marius

PS: I deleted the screenshot from your post, because it shows your full email address.

Hi Marius,

If my order (1120312993) is still to be processed and I have had no other updates can I assume that this large delivery is fully processed now and that I am now waiting for the next container?

Many thanks

Glen

Archived