When can you expect your Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We have received a container and will report later.

I hope the container includes Honeycomb Alpha as well, it would be nice to receive it soon instead of 2022... :)

Yes, that would be great if Scan got some, but to be fair, I have no idea how much you can get in a container, but some of us will be disappointed either way and as much as the guys would love to fix us all, it's gonna take a few more containers to clear just the back log I would imagine.  

Still, no harm is hoping all the same...

You may wish to check that is both items, I ordered both and am only expecting the Alpha to arrive in this shipment. On your order page it may say "Order sent in part".

Hopefully I am wrong, but I don't want you to be disappointed when it gets delivered!

2 minutes ago, [WJTK] Gabriel said:

You may wish to check that is both items, I ordered both and am only expecting the Alpha to arrive in this shipment. On your order page it may say "Order sent in part".

Hopefully I am wrong, but I don't want you to be disappointed when it gets delivered!

Just checked and can't seem to find anything about a part shipment...So hopefully both Alpha and bravo are now on their way.

Thanks for theh eads up though!.

Brgds,

Steven

All orders are out? Does this mean those who didn't receive an email must wait for another shipment? 

Order number 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, BelgianTiger_2 said:

Just checked and can't seem to find anything about a part shipment...So hopefully both Alpha and bravo are now on their way.

Thanks for theh eads up though!.

Brgds,

Steven

Same for me, both sent, which make sense as we both ordered on day one. I assume more Alphas than Bravos were delivered, so if anyone who ordered later may only get part shipment :)

21 minutes ago, Cp.M said:

All orders are out? Does this mean those who didn't receive an email must wait for another shipment? 

Order number 

Thanks 

Only the staff can answer that with any certainty but, from the comments, if you ordered after January I think that is likely.

27 minutes ago, Theinvoker said:

Same for me, both sent, which make sense as we both ordered on day one. I assume more Alphas than Bravos were delivered, so if anyone who ordered later may only get part shipment :)

So, I ordered on the 20th of Jan, and am only getting the Alpha shipped today. So, seems like if you ordered in the first half of Jan you get both, second half you need to wait an extra week or two. If you ordered after January, well, looks like an even longer wait unfortunately.

• Administrator

What a tough week! Sorry for reporting so late, but here we go. With snow, rain and 0 degrees the container arrived in Paderborn and has been handled in record time.
So far, all orders that were scheduled for this batch are ready to get picked up.
Please understand that for some customers the tracking status does not change within 24 hours. It was simply impossible for DHL and UPS to pick up all the parcels today.
Of course there are some special pickups planned for tomorrow. As you already thought, we could not ship all pre-orders, but we are very happy to be one step further again. Obviously, we also ship devices to distributors and stores.

A very positive sign: Next Wednesday we expect that every customer with an order at Aerosoft about an Alpha Flight Controls has received or can expect delivery in the next few days. I am aware that most are waiting for a Bravo Throttle, but the fact that we are so far shows that it is moving on! I look forward to the day when every customer in Europe, whether from Aerosoft or other distributors, is allowed to hold a Bravo Throttle in their hands!

Greetings,
Marius

PS: I'll post some pictures from our warehouse tomorrow!

• Administrator
vor 9 Stunden , marcodalli sagte:

So even if I ordered alpha last week I should expect it for next week or the following?

Indeed, you can expect the delivery within 2 weeks.

Greetings,
Marius

Thank you for the update Marius ! I can see that delivery is in progress for some Bravos ordered directly from you on January 4th. I ordered the exact same day from Amazon (FR) but did not received any update from then yet. Do you think, I'll be part of this batch ?

• Administrator
vor 40 Minuten, Samsagace75 sagte:

Hello, do you plan to sell the airbus throttle pack for the bravo in your website ? Thank you :)

https://www.aerosoft.com/de/hardware/flugsimulation/throttles/3379/honeycomb-throttle-pack-fuer-airbus-a319-a380

vor 36 Minuten, Guillaume_ sagte:

I ordered the exact same day from Amazon (FR) but did not received any update from then yet. Do you think, I'll be part of this batch ?

I am really sorry, I am not allowed to speak for Amazon FR. Furthermore we don´t have such information, sorry.

Greetings,
Marius

Good Morning Marius,

Just a quick question I received a invoice yesterday for Bravo throttles but my account still shows it as not been processed.

Any news on this.

Many thanks

John Silcox

Archived