When can you expect your Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all, 

I notice that I can pre order directly from Aerosoft and the ETA is spring. Anyone any idea roughly when that will be? A month? Two months? Or the seven/eight months previously mentioned? :)

Also, anyone from the UK thats ordered from Aerosoft had any import fees etc to pay? I'm considering just ordering with Aerosoft and giving up on my Amazon pre order but would like to double check whether or not I might face any surprise fees etc.

Thanks in advance! 

Change to aerosoft now the wait will be whatever it is for anywhere in uk

When i rang amazon the other day there not interested in trying to for fill orders for this, 

so change over now would be my advice at least with aerosoft you'll get information on whats happening and they will get it to you as quick as they can

Just decided to take the plunge and go for the pre order with Aerosoft. Cant wait for it to arrive whenever that may be. Baring any fees it might occur on delivery, it was actually cheaper via Aerosoft than Amazon as well. I had been putting off playing FS2020 until the throttle quadrant arrived. It will be great to finally check out some of the map updates that i've missed over the last however many months!

16 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Lets say this. It does not help.

So the units are still stuck somewhere?Got a mail that they should arrive 1st or 2nd of April at your side.This still realistic or...?

Brgds,

Steven

so preordering it now in Aerosoft shop will get me where in terms of back order queue/waiting time? will it be 2022 already or also this spring as for others who already preordered? just wandering what to do... buy something else or wait for Bravo.

38 minutes ago, Jose Alonso said:

Today in my email.....

Hello,

We're still trying to obtain the item(s) which you ordered on October 02 2020 in Order# 026-8582927-9546747.

"Bravo Throttle Quadrant - Honeycomb Aeronautical PC"
  http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07SK43CJ6

Yeah.  I ditched my order with Amazon after being repeatedly lied to by their "Customer Associate".  I cancelled my Amazon Prime with them too and haven't purchased anything from Amazon since January of this year.  While it may not make the slightest difference to their profits, I am comfortable in the knowledge that I no longer have to deal with liars.

Clearly there are supply issues, now exacerbated by not only the Suez canal blockage but Honeycomb Aeronautical now suggesting that production on the units will effectively have to cease for the next 6-7 months due to global shortage of the components used to manufacture the Bravo.

If you don't get a Bravo in the next month or so, then it will probably be into 2022 before you get your hands on one.

• Aerosoft
58 minutes ago, Phannybawz said:

Honeycomb Aeronautical now suggesting that production on the units will effectively have to cease for the next 6-7 months due to global shortage of the components used to manufacture the Bravo.

Where did they do that?

4 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Where did they do that?

Please login to display this image.

If that doesn't just scream "production slowdown/cessation" to you then I am not sure what does.

Announcement was emailed on the 13th March to people who had signed up to their website.  I find it quite troubling that you guys, as their European Distributor, haven't been made aware of this.

Is this just another sign of their all too obvious "US-centric" business model?

All I can say is aerosoft is your best hope of getting one Amazon have no idea on when and-weren’t that bothered at least from when I spoke to them 

pas they’re uk supplier they will arrive here before anywhere else you can’t do anything about the que but at least you’ll be informed and get it as quick as they can do it

In Russia, Bravo is available from scalpers for 30% more. I don’t want to pay them because I don’t respect them. I made an order in early March, I hope the situation will be resolved and I will receive it in May-June, as Marius says. I think we need to be patient my virtual brothers. I think the guys from Aerosoft are doing everything that depends on them. Have a nice day, everyone.

13 hours ago, Region71 said:

In Russia, Bravo is available from scalpers for 30% more. I don’t want to pay them because I don’t respect them. I made an order in early March, I hope the situation will be resolved and I will receive it in May-June, as Marius says. I think we need to be patient my virtual brothers. I think the guys from Aerosoft are doing everything that depends on them. Have a nice day, everyone.

I hate scalpers, and when I was with Honeycomb I worked very, VERY hard to ensure that scalpers of Honeycomb items was reduced as much as humanely possible. To be honest, 30% is not too much more over retail and may reflect the cost of import if the item is already in your country.  The warned however that there are people pushing items that have issues, items that the user thought was too expensive to ship back for repair and they try to dump them on unsuspecting users.  We had a few cases like this, and the second owner tried to have the unit repaired under warranty, which wasn't NOT going to happen.

Many parks around the world have signs that say "Don't Feed The Bears".  Strange as SOME people found it to be, people stopped feeding the bears and the number of disasterous human-bear encounters was reduced significantly.  For some in this world common sense is as elusive as the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow - thank God we don't let most of them anywhere near aircraft controls, though I've seen a few in my time.  As an avid outdoors person and diver over the past 44 years, I can tell you that the same is true of those Shark Tourist ventures.  Finally, as an avid flight simmer of 44 years, I can tell you that not feeding the scalpers achieves the same goal. Go figure!

So, good job on not feeding the scalpers my friend!

By the way, under Honeycomb's Warranty, if you aren't the original purchasers, the warranty is null and void.  Something to think about.

Best wishes!

20 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I hate scalpers, and when I was with Honeycomb I worked very, VERY hard to ensure that scalpers of Honeycomb items was reduced as much as humanely possible. To be honest, 30% is not too much more over retail and may reflect the cost of import if the item is already in your country.  The warned however that there are people pushing items that have issues, items that the user thought was too expensive to ship back for repair and they try to dump them on unsuspecting users.  We had a few cases like this, and the second owner tried to have the unit repaired under warranty, which wasn't NOT going to happen.

Many parks around the world have signs that say "Don't Feed The Bears".  Strange as SOME people found it to be, people stopped feeding the bears and the number of disasterous human-bear encounters was reduced significantly.  For some in this world common sense is as elusive as the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow - thank God we don't let most of them anywhere near aircraft controls, though I've seen a few in my time.  As an avid outdoors person and diver over the past 44 years, I can tell you that the same is true of those Shark Tourist ventures.  Finally, as an avid flight simmer of 44 years, I can tell you that not feeding the scalpers achieves the same goal. Go figure!

So, good job on not feeding the scalpers my friend!

By the way, under Honeycomb's Warranty, if you aren't the original purchasers, the warranty is null and void.  Something to think about.

Best wishes!

30% more than my order from Aerosoft, including shipping and customs duties. Therefore, the insolence of scalpers is very great. I never buy things from these people, their parasitic nature is disgusting to me. Therefore, I humbly await my turn for delivery.)
Have a nice day!

Archived