When can you expect your Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant

I got this in an email from Honeycomb over the weekend.

I'd be pretty concerned about placing an order for one of these units now.  SIX to SEVEN months for component lead times would suggest that there will be no chance of seeing anything prior to the turn of 2022.

Honeycomb Aeronautical

Inventory Update

Hello everyone,

We wanted to give you all an update on what’s going on with the production of the Alpha Flight Controls and the Bravo Throttle Quadrant. First of all, we want to apologize to the many of you who still haven’t been able to purchase our products due to lack of inventory. We are producing at max capacity but are facing several problems which are impacting availability:

-The whole electronics industry is facing severe component shortages and we are especially hard hit as some of our components now have a lead time of 6 – 7 months. We originally had a backup inventory of those long lead time components but that has been depleted as well which means that our production schedule is dependent on when we get replenishments from our suppliers.

-There is an extreme shortage of container availability
from Asia as well which means that we sometimes have to wait several weeks for availability to ship products to our resellers.

We have allocated some of our inventory to ship directly to customers from Hong Kong and only charge 30% of the actual FedEx cost to our customers, but they are sold out almost as quickly as we make them available in our shop.

With that being said, shipments are on their way to our resellers, and we will have more units available to purchase very soon. We are truly thankful for your continued support and hope you continue to fly with us. 

Thank you,

Nicki(Founder)

Honeycomb Aeronautical

PS. We will post an update on tech support issues and solutions in the next few days.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems Scan are taking pre-orders again for UK customers.

Projected delivery date of 28th March.

I've dropped an order in with them for now.  If it slips hugely, I can always cancel I guess.

2 hours ago, Phannybawz said:

Seems Scan are taking pre-orders again for UK customers.

Projected delivery date of 28th March.

I've dropped an order in with them for now.  If it slips hugely, I can always cancel I guess.

Thanks for the heads-up, I've placed an order with Scan.  Let's see what happens...

Thanks for the heads up.  I pre-ordered from scan just now, see what happens.  not cancelling my Amazon order until something is delivered at least.  Fingers cross as this is just unbelievable. 

• Administrator
On 17.3.2021 at 18:21, tksr sagte:

ordered the bravo on feb 5th, order no 1120293006. any clues on when it might ship?

Here we expect April/May as well. Since we do not have a fixed date from the shipping company, I cannot say anything more specific.
We´ll keep you inormed!

Greetings,
Marius

15 hours ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Here we expect April/May as well. Since we do not have a fixed date from the shipping company, I cannot say anything more specific.
We´ll keep you inormed!

Greetings,
Marius

my order number is 1120287123 when to be expected ??

Just had a dispatch notification from Amazon for my Bravo. Ordered mid July 2020. Due tomorrow. Bitter sweet really as I have just spent today pulling my office to pieces as I am moving house this week so it will be ages before I’m up and running again. Damn you Amazon. So glad this saga is over at least for me anyway. 

Good morning Aerosoft team are you  still waiting for a shipment for April/May or have those units already been sent out to customers? if this is the case do you have any information on the next shipment ( ordered in Germany 02.2021)  

Greetings from EDDF 

Alex 

Guten Morgen Aerosoft-Team,
warten Sie noch auf eine Lieferung für April/Mai oder sind diese Geräte bereits an Kunden verschickt worden? Wenn dies der Fall ist, haben Sie irgendwelche Informationen über die nächste Lieferung (ich habe eine Bravo bestellt in Deutschland 02.2021)  

Grüße aus EDDF 

Alex 

Further update for those of us in the UK who have been badly let down with supplies.  Yeah Amazon... I'm looking at YOU!.

Scan have stopped taking Pre-orders again it seems.  I'm hopeful that the latest batch of pre-orders will be fulfilled based upon the expected items coming into stock.

• Aerosoft
9 hours ago, Bsmtsimmer said:

Good morning Aerosoft team are you  still waiting for a shipment for April/May or have those units already been sent out to customers? if this is the case do you have any information on the next shipment ( ordered in Germany 02.2021)  

Greetings from EDDF 

Alex 

Guten Morgen Aerosoft-Team,
warten Sie noch auf eine Lieferung für April/Mai oder sind diese Geräte bereits an Kunden verschickt worden? Wenn dies der Fall ist, haben Sie irgendwelche Informationen über die nächste Lieferung (ich habe eine Bravo bestellt in Deutschland 02.2021)  

Grüße aus EDDF 

Alex 

Best to drop us a mail at support@aerosoft.com.

right changed from amazon to aerosoft after yet another phone call with no date 

when can i expect my bravo form you ordered today :)

4 hours ago, Gyps said:

right changed from amazon to aerosoft after yet another phone call with no date 

when can i expect my bravo form you ordered today :)

Wouldn't expect it anytime soon.Honeycomb posted that they have a backlog of 6-7 months.I'd be surprised if you'll get it by the end of the year...

Just got an e-mail from aerosoft about my order(1120282986 both alpha and bravo) done on the 4th of january that it is again delayed to the first week of april... :(.

So yeah...

Brgds,

Steven

• Administrator
vor 20 Stunden , Gyps sagte:

when can i expect my bravo form you ordered today

I expect May / June. Since we don't have a date from the ship yet, I can't say anything specific, sorry..

vor 15 Stunden , BelgianTiger_2 sagte:

Wouldn't expect it anytime soon.Honeycomb posted that they have a backlog of 6-7 months.I'd be surprised if you'll get it by the end of the year...

Just got an e-mail from aerosoft about my order(1120282986 both alpha and bravo) done on the 4th of january that it is again delayed to the first week of april... :(.

So yeah...

Guys, please note that the message from honeycomb does NOT mean that we will not get a delivery for 6-7 months. This is not the case at all.

Unfortunately the ship with the container is delayed. There is nothng we can do, but we would like to keep all customers up to date who are affected by the delay.

vor 10 Stunden , CASW1000 sagte:

just got an email from scan saying my order is delayed another month. 😞  

I'm really sorry to hear that!

Greetings,
Marius

Well, I still have my order with Amazon that was placed in Aug 2020, so when I heard Scan was doing Pre-Orders, I thought, I will order another one from them as they have had better luck in the past.  Amazon for this particular order, has been nothing short of rubbish.  But, as a precaution, I wont cancel the order until I have something in my hands. 

Thanks Marius for your comment.   I am at least grateful that we have a place to talk about this. Just have to stay patient.  

so my question still remains when can i expect mine from aerosoft ordered yesterday still not processed ?

would be nice to have some idea of when i can finally expect it  

• Administrator
vor 23 Stunden , Gyps sagte:

so my question still remains when can i expect mine from aerosoft ordered yesterday still not processed ?

would be nice to have some idea of when i can finally expect it  

Hey Gyps,

Could you please send me an email incl. your order number once?
Address: info@aerosoft.com

Greetings,
Marius

Archived