When can you expect your Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant

Well Amazon UK did come good it seems for those that got their orders in very very early last year. 22nd June for me. It seems that anyone who received the email saying 1st of March delivery got lucky and received their Bravo after all.

It was delivered to me today from Amazon uk around lunchtime.

Please login to display this image.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting, I wonder what this means for those of us that ordered from Amazon UK in September. Hopefully we aren't going to be waiting another three months!

hello,

I read in the first post :

1. When can you expect your Aerosoft order?

In your customer account you can find your expected delivery date. If something changes, we´ll let you know and update the date inside your account. Please note that the product is available for pre-order since December 2018 and we have to work with high demand. Thereby we proceed of course in accordance with "first in first out". In addition, we of course fulfill our obligation to supply the entire European market, which means that besides Aerosoft customers also wholesalers and stores receive the Bravo Throttle from Aerosoft.

But I cannot see in my customer account any expected delivery date , order number 1120291409

Regards

On 1/19/2021 at 10:30 PM, Gyps said:

Does anyone know when Amazon UK will start shipping the Bravos? I placed an order late September 2020 but all I've received is emails regarding delays.

3 hours ago, CPTAJO said:

I ordered mine on 19th Aug.  Like you had all the promises and the changing dates. I ended up buying elsewhere and gave up with Amazon.  The promised date of the 28th Feb has passed and gain they've failed.  Pains me to say it but look to buy on ebay or elsewhere if you really want one. Amazon should of never advertised the product in the first place and have upset a lot of loyal customers.  

2 hours ago, StevieG1975 said:

I ordered mine on 19th Aug.  Like you had all the promises and the changing dates. I ended up buying elsewhere and gave up with Amazon.  The promised date of the 28th Feb has passed and gain they've failed.  Pains me to say it but look to buy on ebay or elsewhere if you really want one. Amazon should of never advertised the product in the first place and have upset a lot of loyal customers.  

I might order from Aerosoft right now to be honest, at least they have an estimated delivery date. This is a though call to make as some people that ordered via Amazon UK already have their quadrants but to be fair they order way back in June.

In addition, we of course fulfill our obligation to supply the entire European market, which means that besides Aerosoft customers also wholesalers and stores receive the Bravo Throttle from Aerosoft.

Does European market includes Switzerland too ? I've order mine from one of the largest PC hardware distributors in Switzerland ( Digitec ), in August 2020, and it missed the promised delievery date about a dozen times already.

Hello all

A question to Marius please, for my order 1120292647 made last month, i know expected delivery is spring but does that mean March or April? I cant figure out because my order still show not processed yet. 

Thank you 

• Administrator
vor 13 Minuten, Cp.M sagte:

A question to Marius please, for my order 1120292647 made last month, i know expected delivery is spring but does that mean March or April? I cant figure out because my order still show not processed yet. 

Hi,

I would say April tbh.
You can expect an update soon.

Greetings,
Marius

• Administrator
vor 15 Stunden , virtuali sagte:

Does European market includes Switzerland too ?

Indeed, Switzerland is also included.
Unfortunately, same here. I am not allowed to speak for another company, because we don´t ship units to Digitec directly.

Greetings,
Marius

2 minutes ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Hi,

I would say April tbh.
You can expect an update soon.

Greetings,
Marius

Thanks alot for your fast reply. Much appreciated 

Can i ask an honest question if i cancel Amazon order and re-order with aerosoft when i can i realistically expect to get delivery can someone from aerosoft comment please ?

as ive been waiting months just want a proper date ?

• Administrator
vor 15 Stunden , CPTAJO sagte:

Marius, If an order for the Bravo was placed during March this year when do you think the order will arrive?

@CPTAJO, if you place an order this month, I would expect May 2021 to be honest.

vor 11 Stunden , Jose Alonso sagte:

That the order made in March of this year can arrive in April? I understood that? Wow, mine was made in October 2020 ...

@Jose Alonso, no, you cannot expect the shipment in April, if you place the order this month.

vor 2 Stunden , Gyps sagte:

Can i ask an honest question if i cancel Amazon order and re-order with aerosoft when i can i realistically expect to get delivery can someone from aerosoft comment please ?

as ive been waiting months just want a proper date ?

@Gyps, unfortunately, same here. I can just say you can expect the delivery in May 2021.

Greetings,
Marius

Hi Marius ,

I placed an order last week  Order # 1120299915. 

The order has not been processed yet . Is it normal ?

Do you have a rough idea on when I should expect it.

Thanks

Marius, Do you ship to  England? If you do I'll place an order right now. Ordered with Amazon UK back In Sep 2020 but received nothing, I'm aware that people have pre-ordered since Spring 2020 but it's still unacceptable. I get told that ''stock is on the way'' but when I ask ''when'' they reply with '' I don't have that information''

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator
On 13.3.2021 at 02:40, CPTAJO sagte:

Marius, Do you ship to  England? If you do I'll place an order right now. Ordered with Amazon UK back In Sep 2020 but received nothing, I'm aware that people have pre-ordered since Spring 2020 but it's still unacceptable. I get told that ''stock is on the way'' but when I ask ''when'' they reply with '' I don't have that information''

Hi there, we are shipping worldwide. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you when you receive the shipment, if you order right now. Currently I expect May 2021.

Greetings,

Marius

• Administrator
vor 15 Stunden , Jose Alonso sagte:

Marius, I made my order in October 2020, when should it arrive?

ORDER # 026-8582927-9546747

I am sorry, I am not allowed to speak for Amazon UK. Furthermore I have no idea when Amazon expect to ship your order.

Greetings,

Marius

Archived