When can you expect your Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant

5 minutes ago, Philip Wark said:

May I ask how you found that. I’ve just checked and it states ‘we don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock’

Please login to display this image.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, JMB8877 said:

Oh right how strange. Oh well here’s hoping hey. I’ll be moving house hopefully by then so even if it does arrive I won’t be able to use it for a while. Thanks for the update. 

I read on Facebook that Scan had a few in stock but not listed on the website. I called them this morning and got one, so I’ll be cancelling my Amazon order and won’t be preordering anything from them again!

Just found this topic after trying to get a response from Honeycomb. I've been on their e-mail waiting list for months now. Didn't pre-order, and asked them to notify me when more product was available. I got a post from them early last month saying they had a few Bravos left, but by the time I went to their site, again they were sold out.

Right now, nobody knows, and Honeycomb is silent, on when more Bravos will become available. But after reading through these posts, I'm starting to think the company is in trouble and won't admit it. At least they're refusing any further pre-orders, which tells me they have no idea when they'll have any more product.

BTW, apparently some entrepreneurs bought up the first batch, and you can buy a new one on e-Bay right now for the high side of $500 USD!

Hello, apologies for the (partial) OT, is the availability of the Thrustmaster Airbus Edition known? 

I've preordered the Joystick + Throttle Combo, together with the TCA Quadrant Add on, is there a way to know the expected dispatch date?

Apologies again if I'm OT, happy to open a separate thread if it's better.

Thanks

M.

17 hours ago, Phannybawz said:

More chance of someone IN the Amazon getting one ahead of those of us in the UK.

This is what I received after phoning Amazon and speaking to an escalation manager yesterday.

To:j_lyon@sky.com

Sun, 14 Feb at 15:39

Hello,

I've checked your order #202-3765676-6873901 and can see that the availability status for Bravo Throttle Quadrant - Honeycomb Aeronautical PC is currently listed as "Temporarily out of stock". 

When an item is listed as "Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we will deliver when available" this indicates that the item ordered is a little more difficult to source from our suppliers, so we can’t predict how long it’ll take to arrive.  After you place your order, we'll do everything we can to get the item for you. 

Unfortunately we can't provide a specific date as to when we expect this item to be in stock but rest assured we’re trying our best to obtain more stock to fulfill your order.

As soon as we have more information, we'll e-mail you with an update.

If you find that it takes too long for your order to be fulfilled, you may cancel it at any time before it enters the dispatch process and you won't be charged.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warmest regards,

Tajay J

Amazon.co.uk

Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company. Amazon.co.uk <escalation-callback@amazon.co.uk>

23 hours ago, Gyps said:

Have you had an email. To that effect ?

I have recieved an email from Amazon UK saying that i should be receiving it for the 1st of March. It also says arriving on the 1st of March in my account now. 

Now if it does arrive or not is another matter but atleast i seem to be one of a very few who have received this updated info/email from Amazon UK. Hoping this means that i might have been lucky and placed my order early enough as there are a fair few after me who have not received this email that was sent from Amazon UK a few weeks back.

I think in a previous post Paul said mid-June. I ordered mine 24 Jul 2020 and have not been updated. I spoke to Amazon on a few occassions and they could not give an update. Annoying that there is no more information or explanation available, although I believe the UK distributer did get some end of January. Hopefully they will start shipping after 28 Feb (as per Amazon's release date) and I don't have to wait until April or May.

It’s the lack of info that gets peple annoyed more than anything else

ifindhard to believe that these companies can’t tell us when we can expect them ram my own business and I would have just rang the distrubitor and ask what the hold up was andwgen I could expect delivery 

1 hour ago, Bernie2 said:

I think in a previous post Paul said mid-June. I ordered mine 24 Jul 2020 and have not been updated. I spoke to Amazon on a few occassions and they could not give an update. Annoying that there is no more information or explanation available, although I believe the UK

1 hour ago, Gyps said:

When did you order date wise

mine was Oct 

1 hour ago, Bernie2 said:

I think in a previous post Paul said mid-June. I ordered mine 24 Jul 2020 and have not been updated. I spoke to Amazon on a few occassions and they could not give an update. Annoying that there is no more information or explanation available, although I believe the UK distributer did get some end of January. Hopefully they will start shipping after 28 Feb (as per Amazon's release date) and I don't have to wait until April or May.

distributer did get some end of January. Hopefully they will start shipping after 28 Feb (as per Amazon's release date) and I don't have to wait until April or May.

Bernie is correct with mid June for my UK pre-order. Again if it arrives i will be amazed! I am fully expecting to receive another email in the coming weeks saying it has been further delayed. But i have everything crossed in the hope that it does arrive. I will keep this thread updated if i receive any more updates from Amazon UK.

I ordered my Bravo on Amazon last August, and kept getting those emails delaying dispatch again and again. Then I found out that Amazon were actually supplied by Aerosoft. I didn't know this at the time of ordering. I cancelled my order in December, and ordered from Aerosoft when Pre-orders became available again, available Spring 2021. Now I wait.

The thing I DON'T understand is, the money has been taken, (glad of that), but my "order" has NOT been processed. How can it NOT be processed when the money has been taken? I don't understand what that phrase means. Has something gone wrong, and my Bravo ISN'T actually ordered? Or does it simply mean that this phrase will change when it is dispatched?

Has any here gone through this ordering process? Can you explain to me how it works? Thanks in advance for any information.

19 hours ago, Tigerclaw said:

I ordered my Bravo on Amazon last August, and kept getting those emails delaying dispatch again and again. Then I found out that Amazon were actually supplied by Aerosoft. I didn't know this at the time of ordering. I cancelled my order in December, and ordered from Aerosoft when Pre-orders became available again, available Spring 2021. Now I wait.

The thing I DON'T understand is, the money has been taken, (glad of that), but my "order" has NOT been processed. How can it NOT be processed when the money has been taken? I don't understand what that phrase means. Has something gone wrong, and my Bravo ISN'T actually ordered? Or does it simply mean that this phrase will change when it is dispatched?

Has any here gone through this ordering process? Can you explain to me how it works? Thanks in advance for any information.

I got the same thing.Ordered the 4th of January and money has allready been transferred.I also aksed the same question and response was that once the unit get's dispatched,the status will change.

So should be no issue and we're both in the queu for the Bravo(and the alpha too in my case).

I did get an e-mail from Aerosoft stating that they plan to ship it in the week of the 8th of March.Hope this is still valid.

Brgds,

Steven

Thanks BelgianTiger_2 Although the only email I have received was the one confirming my order. I haven't had any other emails at all. Let's hope I don't have a problem, because I will be very pi$$ed if it all goes wrong now. 

I don't think I will EVER pre-order an item again, it's just too much hassle to be honest.

Hey,

i received an email from aerosoft some Werks ago about the planned schedule of shipment. So ist should be shipped this week can you provide me More Information about that? Will it be this week or is the there a delay?

Well I don't believe it! My Amazon UK order has indeed been dispatched and will be with me tomorrow. I think it is safe to say that anyone with the 1st of March email delivery date should be getting their Bravo from Amazon UK!

Archived