When can you expect your Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant

40 minutes ago, StevieG1975 said:

Hi Dave, Thanks for the note and clarifying the services Aerosoft provide. You can see that i and perhaps others could interpret the email from Honeycomb in other ways. Dave's Jary's email to me was in response to my question about stock to Amazon UK and to reach out for help. You can understand in this case why Aerosoft have been asked the question by people like me who ordered 5/6 months ago.  Amazon UK have spent weeks/months  promising dates then updates from their so called 'Fulfilment Team' which never comes. I was not aware Aerosoft provided product support and information only for people like me who have ordered elsewhere in Europe.   

I understand that Aerosoft use a UK based logistics company to supply Amazon and other UK retailers, my question was whether Aerosoft had any contact with this logistics company after units have been shipped to them. If not then no problem, but if so, it would be good to understand if they have issues supplying Amazon as according to many Amazon agents have told me,  have not been supplied a single unit to date. If this information is not available then no problem. It was just a question. 

I guess some of us who ordered from Amazon just massively regret not ordering with Aerosoft or anyone other than Amazon UK from the start.  I've called and spoken to people at Aerosoft and they've been nothing short of friendly, informative and profession given this scenario and the challenges we're all facing right now. I've never questioned their ability and look forward to ordering with them in the future.    

I work for the parent company of Honeycomb and before that I worked at Honeycomb, so I'm keenly aware of all the reasons for the delays across the electronics business which of course also affected Honeycomb.  In a nutshell, all the delays arwe COVID related - all of them.  Please understad that I'm immensley experienced in this field and I am telling you the truth. Under the circumstances, Honeycomb did an amazing job even getting the Bravo out of production, but it was not nearly as quickly or as many as they'd have preferred - not in thetime alloted.  If you had ordered another new controller from a different manufacturer then you would be having the same problems as you are now as this have affected everyone (manufacturers and end users alike). 

I realize asking you to be patient and be understanding is difficult at this point, but that really is the only thing you can likely do.  The good news is that the product is worth it, it's really amazing.

Best wishes.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/26/2021 at 10:03 AM, StevieG1975 said:

Would be interesting to see if these really do come into stock today

My friend who ordered from Scan had his dispatch email yesterday. His Bravo is due for delivery today.

1 hour ago, JMB8877 said:

My friend who ordered from Scan had his dispatch email yesterday. His Bravo is due for delivery today.

Excellent. I had ordered with them too a while back but then cancelled after dates dates started to slip.  Sooooo many regrets..

30 minutes ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

But this is a sign that the Bravo Throttle has arrived on the market (retail) in the UK as well.

Indeed. I just hope Amazon get their act together!

5 hours ago, JMB8877 said:

Yep looks like Scan are delivering.  There's one bought from Scan on eBay right now.

So this beg the question why aren’t Amazon being given any 

And why aren’t Amazon being given information to pass on to their customers

and if we cancel we go to the back of the que where ever we order from, which grinds with me 

18 hours ago, StevieG1975 said:

i've chatted to Amazon every day for 2 weeks.  Todays message was no stock now but showing stock coming 28th Feb. 

That'll be the same line that they trotted out with the delivery dates.

"23rd October 2020"

"31st October 2020"

"9th November 2020"

"21st November 2020"

"9th December 2020"

"23rd December 2020"

"We don't have clue and if you ask us in a chat, we will tell you 24/48 hours GUARANTEED"

"Yeah... we don't actually know if we are getting any stock at all"

Order cancelled.  Amazon Prime cancelled.  Won't be shopping with an outfit that employs liars.

Hi all.  Like many people on here we are all frustrated by the situation. My Son who is autistic and already has the Honeycomb yoke, ordered the Bravo via Amazon and it was listed as pre-order.  We have had several emails saying about Stock is not available, even though we purchased in October.  I had a call with Amazon again just now who still dont know when stock *might* be available.  They seemed keen for me to cancel the order, which i declined.  We had an email from another UK website stating they had stock, but as quick as we could order / pay for it, the stock went. 

I dont blame Aerosoft at all and understand the pressures you have been under, I just wish the channel was more transparent with the customers.  

Cheers, Colin.

That’s my quandary do I cancel with Amazon who may well get some in an unknown timescale

or reorder with some who is know I will have to wait for months for 

one thing is certain this will come back to haunt the companies involved re- future products orders etc 

12 hours ago, CaptainSpork1337 said:

Can't someone from Aerosoft contact their shipping partner responsible for delivering units to Amazon and check if they have been delivered to Amazon UK yet or not?

I think Marius has already covered this in a previous post where he outlined the commercially sensitive information that could not be disclosed.

I'm keen for everyone to get their hands on a unit, myself included and while I have encountered fairly trivial issues with Amazon in the past, their behaviour on this order has been nothing short of disgraceful. 

Marius on the other hand has provided informative posts that Amazon would be well served by following his lead.

I'll now sit and wait until the units become more readily available.  Just looking at fleaBay, there are units beyond £400 already.  I'd urge people not to engage with this blatant price gouging, lest we see this emerging as a pattern for the foreseeable future where units are snapped up by bots a la PS5 and Xbox Series X.

Think he was asking aerosoft to ask their uk supplier if any units had been sent to amazon or ask them to comment on here

not actual comment for them 

• Aerosoft

Friends, please excuse us if we are unable to say when we delivered what to whom when. That is simply not done.  What I can assure you is that we NEVER keep anything in our warehouse when we got customers. That would be silly. If in any way possible we ship stuff to customers the same day we get it. I myself have been packing boxes and taping them shut. With pleasure.  

I do not usually get involved in these forums but as someone who pre-ordered this item with Amazon UK back in March last year it seems to me that Aerosoft are simply blowing smoke.

The fact is that after all the delays last year that triggered automated revised delivery date emails from Amazon UK something very different happened in December last year. Someone somewhere triggered a transaction that effectively cancelled the expected shipment of these units to Amazon UK. That is why we all got automatic don’t know if or when emails. Who did this and why are the key questions, but do not expect Amazon UK to suddenly get any stock before the next due delivery scheduled to reach Amazon UK at the end of February. And this is a completely different shipment from the US. Either Amazon UK, Honeycomb Aeronautical or the someone else in the supply chain cancelled the planned delivery to Amazon UK from the previous shipment that arrived in Germany in December.

When I contacted Amazon UK I noticed just how keen they were to get me to cancel my order, so much so, that I would not be surprised if Amazon UK just cancelled all the pre-orders and decide selling these items is more hassle than it is worth. I know I would.

We don’t know how many preorders Amazon has had and we also don’t know how many Bravo’s they’ve received. Some people who preordered early may have already got theirs. 

On 1/30/2021 at 1:23 PM, marki said:

I do not usually get involved in these forums but as someone who pre-ordered this item with Amazon UK back in March last year it seems to me that Aerosoft are simply blowing smoke.

The fact is that after all the delays last year that triggered automated revised delivery date emails from Amazon UK something very different happened in December last year. Someone somewhere triggered a transaction that effectively cancelled the expected shipment of these units to Amazon UK. That is why we all got automatic don’t know if or when emails. Who did this and why are the key questions, but do not expect Amazon UK to suddenly get any stock before the next due delivery scheduled to reach Amazon UK at the end of February. And this is a completely different shipment from the US. Either Amazon UK, Honeycomb Aeronautical or the someone else in the supply chain cancelled the planned delivery to Amazon UK from the previous shipment that arrived in Germany in December.

When I contacted Amazon UK I noticed just how keen they were to get me to cancel my order, so much so, that I would not be surprised if Amazon UK just cancelled all the pre-orders and decide selling these items is more hassle than it is worth. I know I would.

I think you may be onto something here. My Pre-Order with Amazon UK was placed last June. I have just received another update by email from Amazon with an estimated delivery date of the first of March. Bit of a joke this and someone from Aerosoft/Honeycomb has messed up here for sure. I don't think Amazon is to blame for this. 

Over on the Honeycombe Flight Control Users Group on Facebook, one of the guys said Contact Sales told him that Amazon had received their first shipment of Bravo’s last week.

Amazon told another guy that they were expected to arrive on Feb 28th. People who preordered before June 2020 seem to have a delivery date of March 1st now. 

I ordered in August, and don’t yet have a delivery date. 

4 hours ago, JMB8877 said:

Over on the Honeycombe Flight Control Users Group on Facebook, one of the guys said Contact Sales told him that Amazon had received their first shipment of Bravo’s last week.

Amazon told another guy that they were expected to arrive on Feb 28th. People who preordered before June 2020 seem to have a delivery date of March 1st now. 

I ordered in August, and don’t yet have a delivery date. 

Well my Pre-Order was placed mid June and i recived the email. To be honest though at this stage i am half expecting come the first of March or just before it to be punted back onto the Amazon email train with a new date for mid March then April then not sure when we will receive it....

Amazon have quietly updated the Bravo product page with a release date of 28 Feb. 2021, so that sounds about right for the 1 March emails some buyers have received. I’m guessing the number of preorders far outweighs the number of units they’re expecting to get in that delivery.

49 minutes ago, JMB8877 said:

Amazon have quietly updated the Bravo product page with a release date of 28 Feb. 2021, so that sounds about right for the 1 March emails some buyers have received. I’m guessing the number of preorders far outweighs the number of units they’re expecting to get in that delivery.

May I ask how you found that. I’ve just checked and it states ‘we don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock’

Please login to display this image.

Archived