When can you expect your Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant

• Administrator

Currently, we are receiving many inquiries regarding pre-orders. No surprise that the most frequent question is when you can expect the Honeycomb - Bravo Throttle Quadrant.

1. When can you expect your Aerosoft order?

In your customer account you can find your expected delivery date. If something changes, we´ll let you know and update the date inside your account. Please note that the product is available for pre-order since December 2018 and we have to work with high demand. Thereby we proceed of course in accordance with "first in first out". In addition, we of course fulfill our obligation to supply the entire European market, which means that besides Aerosoft customers also wholesalers and stores receive the Bravo Throttle from Aerosoft.

2. When can you expect your order from another shop in the UK (for example Amazon UK)?

I would like to mention that we do not ship to retailers in the UK directly. Our business partner (also located in the UK) is responsible for retail and for example Amazon UK. The first shipment arrived in Germany a few days before Christmas, which means that it was impossible to send something to the UK (retail) before Christmas, because we do not ship packages with UPS. We need our own pickup to ship the Bravo Throttle to the UK. Between Christmas and New Year, a lot of companies and warehouses were closed, so we were forced to wait again. We expect the product in stock in the UK this January. Please note that neither Aerosoft nor our business partner can tell you when your order will be dispatched. We don't have that information and we are not allowed to speak for another company. According to my information, you should have recently received a new delivery date from your contract partner.

3. When can you expect your order from another European shop?
As soon as we have further information, we will pass it on to the distributor when he is affected by the upcoming batch. Again, please understand that we are not allowed or even able to provide any information about other stores. We have some impact on the quantity, but not what and who will be supplied with this quantity in the end. If you want to be sure, talk to the respective store directly, because only they can tell you what they expect.

Rumors like we would favor our own customers are hitting me personally awfully hard. This is simply not true and not fair! We cannot be blamed for Corona and delays. Of course, we have shipped a lot of Aerosoft pre-orders, but only orders placed until early August 2020. In january we expect another delivery, from which not even 10% will be shipped to Aerosoft customers. With the 10% stock, only orders from the month August 2020 will be shipped. That does not make sense if we prioritize our own customers, does it? We still have the Throttle in stock, but they are not meant for Aerosoft customers, they are intended for retailers and probably you!

I hope that explains a lot. I know no one wants to hear it over and over, but unfortunately, in the end it is Covid19 responsible for the delays and delivery bottlenecks. We hope for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Marius Ellenbürger
Aerosoft GmbH

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Marius,

Many thanks for the original post.  It has given me some hope that I'll see the Bravo on my desk very soon.  I placed an order via Amazon UK on the 15th July 2020 and have been harrying Honeycomb Aeronautical for details of when their retail partners would see order fulfilment.  I hadn't understood that Aerosoft were also handling the distribution of the units for Amazon also.  Your post provided more information in just a few paragraphs than I have obtained from either Honeycomb or Amazon in the last 3 months of chasing them.  I say 3 months because my order was originally slated for delivery on 23rd October 2020, then slipped to 31st October, 9th November, 30th November, 9th December and finally 23rd December.  Now I simply have a "not yet dispatched".

Here is hoping I am among the lucky ones to see the unit before long.

Take care and stay safe!

16 hours ago, Jose Alonso said:
What? I placed my order on October 2 through Amazon UK, I can't believe there have been people waiting before.

Yeah,

As soon as I saw it was available on Amazon, I fired the order in.  I opted for Amazon as, with Aerosoft being a continentally Europe based outfit, I was concerned about the potential delays that the UKs departure from the European Union, may bring about (I refuse to use that inane word "Br*x*t").

I am hugely into Flight Sim, having played on it in the days of the Spectrum (showing my age somewhat now!), and latterly PC.  I was fortunate enough to get in a couple of hundred hours full motion simulator experience on the Nimrod simulator while stationed at RAF Kinloss in the 90s.

So yeah, a long wait for me... hopefully worthwhile when I get my hands on it.

Hi All,

Just an update, although many of you may already be aware of this.

I received an email from Honeycomb last night/early this morning containing the image below:

Given that there are huge numbers of people who have not yet even received their original order placed early last year, nor even a projected delivery date, (not the fault of Aerosoft... let me make that clear!), this is utterly shameful business practice from Honeycomb.

I am thoroughly disgusted by their approach and complete lack of transparency as far as international orders are concerned.

There is no way I'll buy their Charlie pedals if this is the regard they hold for their customers.

Disgusting!

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

Hi,

To be honest, I don´t know what´s wrong with the email.

We also get our deliveries from Honeycomb (last one yesterday) and we ship to our customers and business partners.

Guys, please keep in mind everything happens with a "delay", because the Throttle does not arrive with UPS Express. We always receive a 40' Container on a ship.
I think it is obvious how many weeks this can take.

My friends from Honeycomb are doing a good job, even though we have to deal with challenging times!

Greetings,

Marius

5 minutes ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Hi,

To be honest, I don´t know what´s wrong with the email.

We also get our deliveries from Honeycomb (last one yesterday) and we ship to our customers and business partners.

Guys, please keep in mind everything happens with a "delay", because the Throttle does not arrive with UPS Express. We always receive a 40' Container on a ship.
I think it is obvious how many weeks this can take.

My friends from Honeycomb are doing a good job, even though we have to deal with challenging times!

Greetings,

Marius

Hi Marius,

The problem I have with the email is that they are selling units to people who will jump on this, getting their hands on units before those of us who pre-ordered.

There should be an effort to match the orders that are outstanding before selling more.  I'm sure Honeycomb have an idea of the volume that they were due to match, so why not ship every available unit they have to meet that volume?  Only then should they start taking more orders.  I'm not suggesting they hold stock unnecessarily, and certainly not stop the production line.

It is a massive slap in the face for customers who pre-ordered, investing their money ahead of the product release, only to potentially have some "Johnny-come-lately" slide in front of them and nab a unit first.

I have a background in logistics and am fully aware of the challenges that it faces, especially in these trying times, but if HA are offering units for sale, when orders have not been fulfilled, that raises some serious concerns for me.

• Administrator

Hi,

I totally understand your situation, do not understand me wrong.
But there are already products on the way to Aerosoft, with which your order can be delivered.

With your post you are asking Honeycomb to stop shipping orders until we receive further deliveries, even if there is something on the way to us. This makes no sense to me and costs a ton of money (storage costs).
Trust me, the productions and containers have been planned for weeks. Changing something would cost money again. This is the business... even before Corona.

Greetings,

Marius

Hi All,

Quick update to my order in particular, however it may also apply to others who have outstanding orders with Amazon UK.

I had a quick chat with customer services at Amazon on Monday the 18th Jan, who advised me that the units were "stuck in the fulfilment centre" and that they had asked for an update from the team there.

I received a message this morning from the fulfilment team advising the planned dispatch date is now set to 21st January.

Light at the end of the tunnel..... or another false dawn?  We shall see.

It may be worthwhile for others in my position having the same chat with them to speed things along.

Good luck guys!

10 hours ago, Phannybawz said:

Hi All,

Quick update to my order in particular, however it may also apply to others who have outstanding orders with Amazon UK.

I had a quick chat with customer services at Amazon on Monday the 18th Jan, who advised me that the units were "stuck in the fulfilment centre" and that they had asked for an update from the team there.

I received a message this morning from the fulfilment team advising the planned dispatch date is now set to 21st January.

It may be worthwhile for others in my position having the same chat with them to speed things along.

Good luck guys!

Glad for you 

still no email or date for me 😟

hopefully not to long now 

what number did you ring at Amazon please 

regards mike

10 hours ago, Gyps said:

Glad for you 

still no email or date for me 😟

hopefully not to long now 

what number did you ring at Amazon please 

regards mike

Hi Mike,

I was on their website and found the online chat feature right at the very bottom of the page.  Click on Customer Service.

This should take you into the next section where you should click in the box highlighted:

There should then be a Start Chatting feature.

To bypass the bot, which is useless, just type in "I would like to chat with an associate" (or words to that effect).

You should be good to go after that.

Hope this helps you out!

Cheers.

On 1/16/2021 at 10:22 AM, Phannybawz said:

Hi Marius,

The problem I have with the email is that they are selling units to people who will jump on this, getting their hands on units before those of us who pre-ordered.

There should be an effort to match the orders that are outstanding before selling more.  I'm sure Honeycomb have an idea of the volume that they were due to match, so why not ship every available unit they have to meet that volume?  Only then should they start taking more orders.  I'm not suggesting they hold stock unnecessarily, and certainly not stop the production line.

It is a massive slap in the face for customers who pre-ordered, investing their money ahead of the product release, only to potentially have some "Johnny-come-lately" slide in front of them and nab a unit first.

I have a background in logistics and am fully aware of the challenges that it faces, especially in these trying times, but if HA are offering units for sale, when orders have not been fulfilled, that raises some serious concerns for me.

I've just joined this forum after being directed here from Aerosoft following the email i sent them on Monday.  I totally share your frustration on this and this is the problem i have too. 

I placed my order with Amazon UK on 19th August and was also strung along with the promised then failed dates.  I spoke to Amazon yesterday and the assistant didnt have a clue on whether they'd received any to date or were due some in. Apparently everything he looked at on his systems stated 'Information Unavailable' 

What gets me is other people ordering in Dec and receiving theirs in Jan.  

This was from a Bravo Throttle youtube video comment section i've screen grabbed.  

On 1/19/2021 at 12:27 PM, Phannybawz said:

Hi All,

Good luck guys!

Hi when did you order yours by chance? Im just trying to calculate whether there really is light at the end of the tunnel for me come tomorrow or in the next few days. 

as of 1 min ago Amazon is still showing the same: 

I spoke to them today and who ever I had said no date on mine yet but I did get the honeycombe email saying their shipping  to their customers in feb

regards mike smith

18 hours ago, StevieG1975 said:

Hi when did you order yours by chance? Im just trying to calculate whether there really is light at the end of the tunnel for me come tomorrow or in the next few days. 

as of 1 min ago Amazon is still showing the same: 

I placed my order on 15th July of last year.

My order status is still set the same as yours, but I would assume that this may change over the course of today.

Already looking at 3d printing modifications for it.  Now if only I could see it on my desk!

19 hours ago, StevieG1975 said:

I've just joined this forum after being directed here from Aerosoft following the email i sent them on Monday.  I totally share your frustration on this and this is the problem i have too. 

I placed my order with Amazon UK on 19th August and was also strung along with the promised then failed dates.  I spoke to Amazon yesterday and the assistant didnt have a clue on whether they'd received any to date or were due some in. Apparently everything he looked at on his systems stated 'Information Unavailable' 

What gets me is other people ordering in Dec and receiving theirs in Jan.  

This was from a Bravo Throttle youtube video comment section i've screen grabbed.  

The problem there is that the guy who ordered theirs on the 23rd December is probably in the US.  They seem to have a lot of stock in the US, but quite sparse elsewhere.

I'm not so sure they are taking international orders either.  Even if they are... when you add that the import duties would be a killer, its a "hard no" from me on that front.

1 hour ago, Phannybawz said:

My order status is still set the same as yours, but I would assume that this may change over the course of today.

Already looking at 3d printing modifications for it.  Now if only I could see it on my desk!

Hi, i went on chat with Amazon UK last night and the person at the other end told me i should hear something with 24 /48 hours.  The problem his English wasn't great but i did manage to find out they didnt have stock and he couldnt confirm when units were arriving.  He did explain there was a technical hitch with the fulfilment team at Amazon which looks like its being rectified.  Will be interesting to see what happens today / tomorrow.  Like you cant wait to get it.  Im just tired of watching people use theirs and reading about it.  At least when we get ours some of the niggles people have mentioned would of been ironed out.  Thanks  

On 1/21/2021 at 9:51 AM, Phannybawz said:

Hi did you have any joy?  I’ve now chased Amazon 3 time over the past 48 hours and still nothing. 

Archived