Mega Airport Oslo Dobble Jetways

Alphaf12

Im currently running P3d V5. I have sode activated. Every gate with a jetway is dobbled up for some reason. Might me something i missed.

Let me know if i need to send some pictures. 

Thanks

• Developer

Hi, there shouldn't be any other action needed than running the scenery's configuration tool and selecting SODE jetways.
Though, if P3D was still running it could prevent the configuration tool getting access to the files that needs to be changed.

If you still see double jetway models, please post a screenshot of the double jetways and one of the scenery's configuration tool settings so I can try and recreate it.

Hi Jo,

I have the same issue. Just installed ENGM into P3Dv5 (HF1) afresh, ran the config tool in admin mode and activated all SODE options, and I do have those double jetways (albeit not on all positions; seems very erratic). I also suspect an issue with GSX interfering here (or the AFCAD?), because the plane is not aligned correctly with the parking position (in my case Gate 16), so SODE doesn't actually work because it can't reach the plane's door (FSLabs A320 here).

In any case, attached are two screenshots for illustration. Hope that helps tracking the issue. Let me know if you need me to look into soemthing else.

Cheers,

Jan

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

@monokuro, same goes here, as in your other ENVA issue. According your SODE.log (other topic) you  have multiple versions of the ENGM xml fiels. Uninstall ENGM. Delete any ENGM related xml file. Reinstall.

Archived