First flight with Bravo

I was using the untouched "Default_Throttle"

Got several issues, the most disturbing being (I really fear a short circuit ...)

- Autopilot switch = set on/off autopilot (which is OK) AND activate a "Gear_toggle" which of course does not exist

- few minutes after I got a message from AFCBridge : "Woopsie! Somehow BFC_Trottle got discontected"

- and ONLY the Autopilot switch was acting and continuing to maneuver the GEAR, no other switch recognized and no LED lighted

- nevertheless  the Axis assigned throught P3D Axis Management are still acting

Concerning the "Default_Throttle" profile I got 999 errors (the max contenterror.txt reports)

Error: Invalid unit specified for "A:ENG OIL PRESSURE:1": "Pounds per square foot".

Default_Throttle.json
          "Condition": "A:ENG OIL PRESSURE:1, Pounds per square foot",

The Learning  center P3DV5 specifies
           GENERAL ENG OIL PRESSURE:index     Engine oil pressure     Psf

Will do another test tomorrow.

• Aerosoft

Hi Gérard,

for the first problem, I cannot really help you but I suggest you monitor if it is coming back. Maybe also try changing your USB port or avoid using a USB hub to see if that solves that issue.

Second one: if you look further down in the LearningCenters Simulation Variables you will see that "ENG OIL PRESSURE:index", "Pounds per square foot" is at least supposed to exist with v5. But you are right that for some reason "Pounds per square foot" does not seem to work. Only "psf" does. We will fix and incorporate that with one of the next versions as default profile.

2 hours ago, BenBaron said:

Hi Gérard,

for the first problem, I cannot really help you but I suggest you monitor if it is coming back. Maybe also try changing your USB port or avoid using a USB hub to see if that solves that issue.

Hi Ben,

My usb connection is directly on the PC (replacing the old Saitek connection).

Is there a log file created somewhere by the AFC ?

Gérard

Hi Ben,

I feel stupid - forgot to desactivate all key assignements automatically done by P3D for a new equipment :(

Looks like this solved my problems - lesson learned :)

Gérard

• Aerosoft

Most importantly you got it solved, Gérard!

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived