Setting the "Increase/Decrease" with a multiplier

Morning All,

I am trying to set a multiplier event for setting the HDG, ALT, CRS, and IAS. 

What I want to have happen would be similar to flying most any aircraft that has a digital autopilot. I want to be able to "fine tune" (increments of 1) the first 10 but after that I want it to go in increments of "5" or "10". 

I have been reading the forums and have yet to find a specific answer for this. Has anyone found a way to create this yet? 

Thank you,

Joe

• Aerosoft

Hi Joe,

what we will have ready in the next version is having the possibility to increase the speed of the repeat function. With this, it will be possible to get at least a slightly faster response while turning the increase/decrease knob. Meaning if you only turn it one notch, you get 1 increment, but if you continue to turn it within a certain time frame you get a higher rate of increments.

Maybe this will already solve it for you.

8 hours ago, BenBaron said:

Hi Joe,

what we will have ready in the next version is having the possibility to increase the speed of the repeat function. With this, it will be possible to get at least a slightly faster response while turning the increase/decrease knob. Meaning if you only turn it one notch, you get 1 increment, but if you continue to turn it within a certain time frame you get a higher rate of increments.

Maybe this will already solve it for you.

That would be amazing. My only real complaint I have with the Bravo is that the dial increments at the minimum levels.  Very much looking forward to this improvement!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@BenBaron, any news on the latest version? I have been busy flying, been lucky that the airline I fly for is flying, and have not checked for updates lately. 

Spent the last few days rebuilding my desktop and getting ready to get back into flight sim and making videos again. 

Thank you for the work you have done!

• 2 months later...
  • Aerosoft

As version 2.1 had this feature included, I am closing this now.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived