Honeycomb Alpha, Bravo

I've set up my Flight Combo for MSFS and have 2 questions to ask? First as I'm a Private Pilot the tension on the Alpha Yoke is a lot stronger than any yoke in any plane I have ever flown. Is there there any way to lessen the pressure on this yoke or does a guy have to lift weights to over come the yoke.

and the 2nd question when I tried to bind the Parking Brake on the Bravo Switch for the C152 and C172 the Brakes moved on there own. It first disengages and then engages then disengages I watched for 2-3 min.  just clicking off and on.

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,

The yoke is preloaded with bungees.
There is no way to change the tension.
For information, you need roughly 1,6 kg to gently push the yoke completely forward.

(Put the yoke on the back side, yoke axis being vertical. Put a 1,6 kg weight on the handle and it will gently move all the way down.)

Regarding the the park brake issue, can you let us know how (to what function) it is assigned in MSFS ?
A screenshot of the configuration screen is perfect.

Best regards.

Archived