No SID/STAR's available after updating FMS

Hello all,

I recently updated the FMS nav database for my CRJ Pro using the latest Navigraph cycle.

After doing so, while entering my flight plan in the FMS, there are no SID's showing for my departure airport (KIAD). It shows the available runways in the FMS, but no SID's.

For the destination airport (KBOS), it doesn't show any STAR's or runway approaches.

Tried reinstalling the Navigraph update and still have the same problem; shut down and reloaded the sim and still no SIDs or STARs.

I haven't flown the CRJ in a couple of weeks, but as far as I am aware the only thing that's changed since last time is updating the Navigraph data.

Anybody have any ideas on what could be causing this?

Thanks,

Jesse Proffitt

Jesse, I installed AIRAC 2014 a few days ago using the normal .exe installer and all the SID and STAR for KIAD and KBOS are there.
However, I read that a user had problems after he installed the AIRAC using the Navigraph Manager.
Check if the data is in the right place.

They should be here:

Please login to display this image.

Check also the PROC Folder. I have 6980 files in there.

Wolfgang

Richard at Navigraph verified that there was indeed a bug in the data manager regarding the placement of the PROC files in the P3D V5 version of the CRJ. This has been fixed with revision 2 of the database in the data manager. I just installed the revision and can confirm that the PROC folder and files are now being installed correctly.

Archived