CRJ Pro cant be loaded after unusing the Aircraft for a couple of Weeks

Zimmi

• Deputy Sheriffs

I hate to repeat myself, but others experinence the same issue (check the P3D forum) and they do NOT have the CRJ.

What I just found when starting P3D with the default flight with the F-22: P3D loads tons of Office components and is the only process (without having started any Office app) using this specific dll:

Please login to display this image.

@Hans Hartmann:

You say the CRJ does not use this dll. Basically I beleave you, why should the CRJ use this dll, but: By selecting the CRJ, the Crashprocess is triggered and only by selecting the CRJ! With no other Handling I can force P3Dv4.5 to crash (I cross my Fingers it will stay like this). Why does the CRJ something else trigger, whichone causes the Crash?

For a normal user it is hard to beleave, everytime when the CRJ is selected, 5 Secunds later P3Dv4.5 does crash to Desktop and this should not be triggered by the CRJ.

@mopperle:

I hate this Crashes after selecting the CRJ. Does the others write, that they dont have the CRJ?

@all:

Does anybody know, why P3D does load tons of Office Components? As fare as I know, P3D does work without Office on the Machine.

Between the Time where CRJ did work on my System and the Time where I noticed this Crashes, I dident change the P3D Version.

Sincerelly

Zimmi

I read that you also have FSUIPC installed.
This saves a .log file every time the sim is loaded, which sometimes gives clues to problems.
Would you rename these two times as .txt and attach here?

Wolfgang

• Developer

@Zimmi Which other add-ons do you have installed? I don't mean normal sceneries or aircraft but the kind that gets loaded with the simulator itself. Things like SODE, GSX, RAAS, Ultimate Ground Crew X, FSUIPC etc. (it's not GSX btw. I already emailed Umberto from FSDT and he confirmed that he's not using any Office components).

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, Hoffie3000 said:

I read that you also have FSUIPC installed.
This saves a .log file every time the sim is loaded, which sometimes gives clues to problems.
Would you rename these two times as .txt and attach here?

Wolfgang

Checked them, but nothing of relevance

Hi

@Hans Hartmann:

Rob McCarthy from Lockheed Martin tells, that P3D doesn't load anything MS Office at all but mopperle showes, that it does. Pretty strainge !

Screen from mopperle, see above.

I did restart the Machine, then load P3dv4.5 with my Standardflight, then I did the following Screen:

Add-ons in P3Dv4.5:

Now I did load the CRJ => P3Dv4.5 did crash. Now I did the following Screens and copied the both FSUIPC5 TXT Files.

Maybe it is helpful for you to see what Windows Tastmanager did load all:

@Hoffie3000 + @mopperle:

Here the both Files you wished

FSUIPC5.txt    FSUIPC5_prev.txt

Hope this Informations will help to find out the Reason of the Crashes, triggered by the CRJ.

If anybody involved needs some more Informations, please let me know.

Sincerelly

Zimmi

I have searched for this ominous mso20win32client.dll file but it is not present in my computer. 
But my MS Office is older and 32bit.

@Zimmi
What I noticed in the log files is that you loaded 116 AI Aircraft into the P3D. Wow, that the sim can do that.

Unfortunately the FSUIPC5.log ends just when you loaded the CRJ.
The log doesn't look complete because FSUIPC is still attaching data even in a crash.
Check again if there is more.

Wolfgang

Hi all

I have also searched for this ominous "mso20win32client.dll" file and I did found it twice, in different Sizes!

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\vfs\ProgramFilesCommonX64\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE16    Size 6796 KB
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\vfs\ProgramFilesCommonX86\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE16    Size 4964 KB

I did rename both in:  "mso20win32client.dll.xxxxxx", then I did start P3D and load the CRJ => Crash as usuall.  Then I did restart the Machine => got this Blue Screen

The PC did start again by it self after collecting some Infos and everything was normal. I did check the two renamed Files, they were still renamed.

I did start P3d again and load the CRJ => Crash as usual.

Now i did run the Windows Event Display "eventvwr.exe". It showed the following Infos:

This Times "KERNELBASE.dll" was the Module who did force P3D to crash, when loading the CRJ!

I also did copy the both FSUIPC5 Files but for me, they dont show anything more than the ones, I posted here a couple of days ago.

FSUIPC5.txt  FSUIPC5_prev.txt

After all, I did rename back the both Files "mso20win32client.dll", restart the PC and all seams OK, except the CRJ loading.

Maybe Tom W. from Aerosoft Customer Support will show me which Points in this Topic

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=140904&sid=18a8028909c583d1892fa3b12e79f1c4

I should try to do.

@Hoffie3000:

The big amount of AI Aircrafts probably is caused by "SPAI Traffic", a free AI Traffic Program. I had it in FSX and it was one of the first Programs I did install 3 Years ago in my new P3Dv4. Since then, I dident change anything in "SPAI Traffic". CRJ did run perfect with this installed AI Traffic Program.

A Pic from the Time where the CRJ was flying on my PC. In the Copilot Window is the Rwy of Salzburg LOWS to see.

Sincerelly

Zimmi

• Deputy Sheriffs

• Developer
7 hours ago, Zimmi said:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\vfs\ProgramFilesCommonX64\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE16    Size 6796 KB
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\vfs\ProgramFilesCommonX86\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE16    Size 4964 KB

32 and 64 bit versions. This isn't a problem.

Hi all

First off all:

My CRJ is flying again 😉

What I did:

I did playback a Acronis Backup from 25. Oktober 2020 => CRJ did work again.

For in Details interessted People:

With this Office Version....

CRJ dident work. CRJ did close P3d about 5 Sec after loading it.

I did update to the newest Office Version, the following:

CRJ dident close P3D any more but it did frozze P3D. Its not what I was searching for but it showed me that Office seams to be involved in the Problem.

Now, I tried to get an earlier Version of Office as discriped in this Topic http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=140904&sid=67d95efb62f7c05493f68a0b188b8c4e&start=45#p234497 

By following the Instructions I got this Error Message:

I decided not to search a second Solution only for can run the first Solution.

At this Point, I disconected my PC from Internet (no Updates possible) and did play back the Acronis Backup from 25. October 2020. After that, the CRJ did work again.

I did stop the Microsoft Office from doing Updates. The now installed Office Version is:

Just for Information. Here you can see all avaliable Office Versions:

https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/officeupdates/update-history-office-2019

Now I set my PC online again. It did the following 3 Updates:

After that, CRJ is still working.

CCleaner did update itself and I did update my Virus Scander (Panda). => CRJ still working.

I did verifie all Files in ORBX Central and I redownloaded 2 Airports which I bought between 25. October and beginning 2021. => CRJ still working.

I did Update P3D from Version 4.5.13.32097 to Version 4.5.14.34698 => CRJ still working.

I did install some Livres for other Planes than the CRJ. => CRJ still working.

At this Point I suppose, I have an Up to date PC, except the Microsoft Office.

I suppose, anywhere between the Microsoft Office Build 13231.20390 (from 13. October 2020, the one, CRJ is working with) and Build 13426.20404 (from 21. December 2020, the Date, I detected CRJ isent working anymore) Microsoft Office does the Trouble to the CRJ.

For being absolutely shure that it was Office, I should Update it and see if CRJ will brackes down again. I am absolutely clear, that this would be very interesting to encircle the Problem but I wont do that because it would take me the same Work again and this costed me several Houres to do.

I backup about every 2 to 3 Months my System. Maybe after backing up next Time, I will give Office free to Update itself to detect if Office is no more Reason for CRJ Crashes.

Now I will enjoy my first compleat Flight with the CRJ Pro, after this Desaster . I pray nothing will happen.......

Sincerelly

Zimmi

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am glad to read that your P3D isn't crashing anymore and thank you for the detailed description of what you did to get it back.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived