OMG

martin08

Hi

You write:

Please just install and then start.

The path to the installed X-Plane 11 folder may still have to be entered.

Then the SAM Suite should recognize and display an already installed SAM2.

If not, then you can install the SAM Base Plugin and / or the additions with the "Download" Buttons.

If there is an update available, you can see it in the suite and update it (by download).

Otherwise the suite is very self-explanatory.

especially the last sentence is rather commonly said rubbish. Nothing is self-explanatory when the program doesn't do anything when you hit the download button. It just simply ignores me. So what.

PLEASE write propper manuals. I am so tired of spending more time on the web for searching for an aswer to questions that the developer people so easily could avoid by paying attention to non computer "freaks". I am a health worker in my late 50s and I am not many time online or do something with computers at all. I care for people with disabilities and in the evening I want to "fly" a little bit.

So what do I need to do?

• Administrator

Hello,

my text is not a decription of the SAM Suite.
I have posted it only for info about the new SAM Suite. Its not from the developers, but from me as a Forum moderator....

On the download page for the SAM2 Suite you find a link with more infos and descriprions (also problems) and support from the developers.

This is here:

https://stairportscenerieshelp.freshdesk.com/support/home

But you are right, I will post the developer page also on my topic for the SAM Suite.

Greets Heinz

Archived