FMA: THR DES mode annunciated

CookieChiara

Hi all

As the title says, during managed descent the FMA in the A330 annunciates THR DES as the A/THR mode, however according to the documentation that I have that mode doesn't exist (and it doesn't make much sense either since there's no descent thrust rating, which is what THR CLB refers to), it should display SPEED instead.

The screenshot below is from an A330 FCOM, ref DSC-22_30-10 (for more detail on the ATHR modes it's DSC-22_30-90), the same holds true for the A32S though so if that's shared code would be worth having a look at that too.

Could you have a look at this?

Please login to display this image.

It isn't however it shouldn't be that much out of date, interesting. Also interesting that this change apparently hasn't made it to our A32S fleet yet because my FCOM for that one is current and it's not in there either

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 minutes ago, lupa2 said:

It isn't however it shouldn't be that much out of date, interesting. Also interesting that this change apparently hasn't made it to our A32S fleet yet because my FCOM for that one is current and it's not in there either

That is one of many differences between A32S and A330.

A lot depends also on the EIS2 Softwareversion or FWC Version.

Archived