Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Tutorial Videos

Hi, have recently picked up the Bravo throttle. Connected to my PC to use with P3DV5.1. Watched "training" videos...regretfully now totally confused.

Whist the narrator is undoubtedly very knowledgeable, but he, in his own words, is not a "native" English speaker. 

I appreciate that you are probably working on new Drivers to simplify the whole installation process, well I hope so anyway, for us "non programming" customers.

Is it possible to put together a tutorial video, but use a native English speaker?

5 hours ago, Choppa said:

Hi, have recently picked up the Bravo throttle. Connected to my PC to use with P3DV5.1. Watched "training" videos...regretfully now totally confused.

Whist the narrator is undoubtedly very knowledgeable, but he, in his own words, is not a "native" English speaker. 

I appreciate that you are probably working on new Drivers to simplify the whole installation process, well I hope so anyway, for us "non programming" customers.

Is it possible to put together a tutorial video, but use a native English speaker?

I'm a native english speaker and I believe the narrator did a great job and I followed him word for word and I know many people (all native English speakers) who feel the same way.  Where did you have a problem following him?

There were a few things left out of the initial video and he's working to create a supplemental video, but it's the holidays so I believe it will come after the first of the new year.

If you don't wish to use the software to program an aircraft yourself, there are profiles available and the software will take you directly to them.  More and more profiles are being created by the team and by users as well.

Best wishes!

Thanks for reply Dave, the profiles maybe the best option. I lost him about 5 minutes in.....no probs, a couple of my friends had the same comment as I...so it must be just us....also I was getting used to the original Alpha drivers and had my yoke set up very nicely...now have to re configure..once I figure out the new drivers I'm sure we will be up and running to no time.....Cheers and all the best for 2021

Archived