ECAM warning messages blinking

Alessio75

Hi, I think I have an issue with warning messages on ECAM. "Speed brake still out" appears and disappear suddenly as it pops up (i.e. leaving speed brakes for too long in flight). As well as when I did this such of test: before take-off I moved rudder trim to full left and I pressed TO Config: I get the warning "rudder trim not ..." but it suddenly disappeared.

All these warnings are almost unreadable as they disappear very quickly from Ecam display

I have v1.31, Fsx sp2, on Win10.

1 hour ago, Alessio75 said:

Hi, I think I have an issue with warning messages on ECAM. "Speed brake still out" appears and disappear suddenly as it pops up (i.e. leaving speed brakes for too long in flight). As well as when I did this such of test: before take-off I moved rudder trim to full left and I pressed TO Config: I get the warning "rudder trim not ..." but it suddenly disappeared.

All these warnings are almost unreadable as they disappear very quickly from Ecam display

I have v1.31, Fsx sp2, on Win10.

Momentary Speedbrake warning is a known issue for quite some time now.  I belive the rudder trim is accurate if you haven't centered the rudder before pressing TO Config. Aren't you supposed to center controi surfaces before selecting TO Config?

Is there any system page appearing at the same time? 

Rudder trim not in TO range is triggered by the following-

Triggering Conditions:

If the RUD TRIM is not in TO configuration, this alert triggers:

- when thrust levers are set at TO, or Flex TO, or

- when pressing T.O CONFIG pb.

is there a warning or caution warning associated with this temporary behaviour and when does it occur? The Airbus has flight phase inhibits which means that some warnings are hidden from the crew during certain phases of flight. 

Archived