[EDDM] Pause when near the airport

Er!k

I did a few flights to EDDM in the last few days and I noticed that there is a pause when you come near the airport. I guess the pause is caused by the fact the scenery needs to load. I never experienced the same issue expect when doing a flight from Malmö or Copenhagen. I have both payware versions of them and because they are so close to each other there is also a pause when apporaching one of the other...

Can there be some optimization regading EDDM? I don't know how LOD's are used for instance?

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Should Aerosoft open a subforum for you? 

Hi Oliver, don't know what you mean with that, but it feels like you don't want me to report any issues? 

I did quite a few beta's, also for Aerosoft and currently for some devs as well, and I would be happy if people report issues?

• Developer

Yes, but can you combine the reports a littlebit, as so your post are out of the page before the first is readed. 
It make no sense to add issues to a thread, that other opened and with have, but when you have a list of findings you want to tell the developers, it‘s easier to handle in a list of issues then in hundred of single threads of the same person.

And maybe you collect them first, instead of posting each one separated.

Specially now in he holiday season it will not handled in one day.

Archived