Unable to install any livery on the AS A318,19,20,21

Well, I'm unable to install any liveries on the AS32X. The files are in there, I tried doing it manually, I tried doing with the repaint manager and it still wont show up in the sim. (P3DV4.5). I have checked that the liveries are for the AS320 Professional, which they are but no luck.

On further investigation, it seems that P3D isn't using the aircraft.cfg file located in ...\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320 CFM Professional. Could there be some sort of cached version of the .cfg somewhere or something? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

To prevent further issues, you should do the follwoing:

- uninstall the A3xx

- remove any remaining folders of the aircraft

- create somewhere on your disk a folder e.g. ...\P3D Add-ons

- run the installer again and point it to this folder

• mopperle unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
27 minutes ago, tdenbrock said:

Where is the livery manager located? It's not in the P3d/ Ecosystem/Aerosoft folder as told in a previous question?

...\Documents\Aerosoft\LiveryInstaller

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'm locking this topic now. You always got very fast answers to your questions, But your last post was close to midnight here in Europe, so it is quite normal that you do not get an immediate response. Any further comment like this and you deserve a temporary ban, which gives you some time to think about yout attitude.

Archived