How can i solve red cross (missing windsocks) ENGM & ENVA i P3Dv5

Boeing 707

Hi and happy christmas

I have a issue with ENGM and ENVA red cross (missing windsocks)
I have full SODE jetways, but it seames that the windsocks folder files is missing in the SODE ENGM & SODE ENVA folders.

The suggested solutions in other treads in this subject, does not solve this issues with missing windsocks

So any ideas how to solve this?

Regards
Dennis 

• Boeing 707 changed the title to How can i solve red cross (missing windsocks) ENGM & ENVA i P3Dv5

Issue maybe solved:

I can state that I may have found a solution for missing windsock / jetways:

I used an earlier version of SODE ver. 1.6.8 and when I had installed it, both ENGM and ENVA scenerys worked as they should.

There were jetways & windsocks .. So I have a suspicion that the new SODE version 1.7.1 is doing something that it should not.

But that is my experience with SODE version 1.7.1 on these 2 scenerys (ENGM & ENVA)

Regards 
Dennis

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

to follow up on this thread, I have a similar issue in ENVA in that basically all SODE elements are missing (red crosses). I attach the log file as previously requested. Perhaps we can track down the issue. SODE version is 1.7.1

Thanks,

Jan

SODE.log

• Deputy Sheriffs
15 minutes ago, monokuro said:

Hi there,

to follow up on this thread, I have a similar issue in ENVA in that basically all SODE elements are missing (red crosses). I attach the log file as previously requested. Perhaps we can track down the issue. SODE version is 1.7.1

Thanks,

Jan

SODE.log 114.12 kB · 1 download

It looks like you have multiple xml file versions. Uninstall ENVA. Make sure all ENVA xml files are deleted. Reinstall.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived