Upper Wind Forecast not available

14 hours ago, VHOJT said:

I think I am going to go bald if I read this thread again.  Please read Stephen's post.

There is no issue with PFPX.

I just realised before I say that in bold - can you still release your flight plans?

I would disagree. I’ve tried all available sources for winds aloft.  I got the Red Message and every waypoint had winds 000/00 next to them. Something is most DEFINITELY not in the norm.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, thibodb said:

I would disagree. I’ve tried all available sources for winds aloft.  I got the Red Message and every waypoint had winds 000/00 next to them. Something is most DEFINITELY not in the norm.

Then provide the full OFP and the data source in use.

EDIT: Tested AGAIN using v2.04 and AS weather ( PFPX winds removed). Attached OFP with interpolated current winds as expected and the warning displayed.

AS-weather.txt

• 11 months later...

Hi to you all,

If you’re still interested in the solution, it’s already mentioned overhere, but I  think a lot of you are tired to read it all allover again. I understand.

The only thing you to have to do is choosing ‘live weather’ in the available weather options, under ‘weather’. That’s it! I choose my weather option from ‘Active Sky’, all over again, but today, I followed one of the posts overhere and PFPX is my friend again. Seamless as it was before and not this terrible message. I am a happy PFPX user again.

So again thanks to that guy overhere, who mentioned it a time ago!

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Petrovich said:

PFPX has stopped updating winds aloft data since 190000.

Work on the NOAA servers was completed and winds aloft data is now available in PFPX.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use