Can't update AIRAC for FF A320

Tommaso1999

• Deputy Sheriffs

The window to the left shows the error: the file with the navdata for the FF320, flightfactor.zip, is missing. Have you ever downloaded this file? Obviously not.

You have to download the navdata for each addon you want to install it for.

• Deputy Sheriffs

In order to download the current AIRAC cycle you need to change the download location from "Local" to "Server". This of course requires a valid NDP subscription.

Please login to display this image.

31 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

In order to download the current AIRAC cycle you need to change the download location from "Local" to "Server". This of course requires a valid NDP subscription.

I just want to try and install the 2010 just for test, can I do it? I have an active and valid account btw

• Deputy Sheriffs

This will not work, as there is no access to older cycles as soon as there is a new cycle available. What kind of subscription do you have, only for one cycle or a 12 month subscription?

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

This will not work, as there is no access to older cycles as soon as there is a new cycle available. What kind of subscription do you have, only for one cycle or a 12 month subscription?

I buy one cycle every 5 months

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

Just a question: If I buy the 4 Dataset per year package, is it meant year as "365 dayss from the date of first download" or as "All the dataset from 2021?" (like, If I bought it, I'd get screwed because 2020 is over and I bought 4 dataset from the current year? How does this work?)

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Tommaso1999 said:

I buy one cycle every 5 months

So you buy this one:
https://www.aerosoft.com/de/flugsimulation/prepar3d-v5/tools/1749/navdatapro-single-dataset?number=AS11684

Then you can download ONE cycle for all your add-ons supporting it. But you can not download the cycle now for 3 addons and 2 month later the same cycle for  other add-ons, as it is no longer available. So if you buy ONE cycle you have to download it immediately for ALL your addons.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Tommaso1999 said:

Just a question: If I buy the 4 Dataset per year package, is it meant year as "365 dayss from the date of first download" or as "All the dataset from 2021?" (like, If I bought it, I'd get screwed because 2020 is over and I bought 4 dataset from the current year? How does this work?)

If you buy this one:

https://www.aerosoft.com/de/flugsimulation/prepar3d-v5/tools/1751/navdatapro-one-year-subscription-4-datasets

you can download 4 cycle within 1 year, as described on the product page.

2 examples:

- if you download the cycle for all your, lets say, 5 addons now, 3 cycle are left for download

- if you download the cycle for 2 of your addons now, and for the other 3 add-ons 2 month /cycle later, only 2 cycles are left for download

Archived