• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

New update now available for the A330 via the updater. We hope that the MCDU freeze is now fixed with version 1.0.4.2.

Thanks to everyone so far sending us the logs and information so that we were finally able to recreate this issue. Please let me know how the new update works for you. r

19 hours ago, Secondator said:

New update now available for the A330 via the updater. We hope that the MCDU freeze is now fixed with version 1.0.4.2.

Thanks to everyone so far sending us the logs and information so that we were finally able to recreate this issue. Please let me know how the new update works for you. r

Thank you.

Will test and report back.

5 hours ago, Carey said:

where do I find the instructions as to setup & operation ?

rgds

There aren't any at the moment Carey,

we're hoping that they get that out ASAP as it is very necessary. It's been asked for several times 🙂

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, let me explain short the most important to get online:
1. Enter in the configurator your Hoppie Code (there is also a link to the Hoppie site, where you can register)
2. You need to set up INIT A first.
3. In the ATC MENU go to CONNECTION, there NOTIFICATION
4. Enter the ATC CENTER on the left and select on the right NOTIFY
5. Wait until confirmation from ATC.

CPDLC will only work with VATSIM or IVAO online ATC.

Please login to display this image.

• 1 month later...

Gents,

re my previous here, is there any further news regarding the publication of a  user guide, by way of manual entry or by tutorial in youtube ?

rgds

Carey

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

Here is a quick youtube video I made while testing the automated hoppie system I'm developing, just to demonstrate how to get your oceanic clearance when crossing the north Atlantic. This is not a complete tutorial video, but I'm hoping to release one once I'll have time to.  

Hey,

am I blind or is it not implemneted yet, Pos. Report for Oceanic is currenlty only possible via Free text right?

I also notioced that I am not able to enter mach .85. Is this "works as designed" ?

BR

Benrd

• 2 months later...

Hello,

maybe some have had the same issue and has some advise for me....I did a flight with the a330 on IVAO and because there was ATC using CPDLC nearby I gave it a try. But sadly it did not work for me. I already entered the hoppie code in the A3XX configurator and it is also present in the  CPDLC.ini.

Appearently the ATC station is showing active in the MCDU but at the CPDLC Display Unit there is only written NEXT ATC and not ACTIVE ATC and thus it was not possible to establish Datalink comm.

Maybe someone has some advise for me?

Thx in advance

Please login to display this image.

Archived