FSDG Heraklion FSX-2

SpottyMCapt

Unfortunately my previous topic was closed without an adequate answer to my question. I would like to know why this has been withdrawn as I am sure that there would be other fsx users who would be interested in buying it.

Please can this topic not closed until there has been an explanation not just a NO.

• Deputy Sheriffs

To my knowledge it was an internal decision of the developer team.

I have some unconfirmed knowledge, but it’s not to me to talk about it.

Just take it as it is. No longer available.

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, SpottyMCapt said:

Unfortunately my previous topic was closed without an adequate answer to my question. I would like to know why this has been withdrawn as I am sure that there would be other fsx users who would be interested in buying it.

Please can this topic not closed until there has been an explanation not just a NO.

Although this topic has been closed I want to comment.

What products we sell and what products developers want us to sell for them, is NOT something we (or they) feel we are obliged to explain to potential customers. I mean this with all due respect, but that is our business not yours. 

Archived