Do you use a add blocker?

You use an add blocker on this forum?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. You use an add blocker on this forum?

• Yes
    • No

• Aerosoft

In the last few weeks we have seen some upset people who did not know we had sales actions. Now one way of showing that is through forum banners (our own, no add 'network'), so we wonder, how many of you block banners like this on our forums?

I do use add blocker, uBlock Origin + a rasberrypi with pi-hole, but I still get a big banner up in the top of the forum, if that is what you are talking about. Currently it advertises your holiday sale.

• Aerosoft
3 hours ago, Truelz said:

I do use add blocker, uBlock Origin + a rasberrypi with pi-hole, but I still get a big banner up in the top of the forum, if that is what you are talking about. Currently it advertises your holiday sale.

Okay, thanks for that, and to others as well. We have tried to keep these banners visible with add blockers (as said we do no use any add network and any link is to our own systems, we feel that is acceptable).

Archived