a320 with fsx steam edition, problems with ap

Manuel Ruiz

You have to contact Steam for support for that product.  They took our FSX/P3Dv3 Airbus and modified it, so that's why only they can provide support for that.  If you had an operational question (how to do an ILS approach, etc.) then we would be happy to point you in the right directtion, but technical issues need to be addressed by them.

Best wishes!

• 1 month later...

Hello! I also have the same problem and I uninstalled and reinstalled the plane and the problem continued, I also thought that it was something of the configuration that I have with the active weather and neither since I tried a flight with the pmdg and never had that problem!

I wanted to know if you already know why this is happening?

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, carmoro1 said:

Hello! I also have the same problem and I uninstalled and reinstalled the plane and the problem continued, I also thought that it was something of the configuration that I have with the active weather and neither since I tried a flight with the pmdg and never had that problem!

I wanted to know if you already know why this is happening?

It's the same answer if it's the same issue on a Steam product. Please read Dave's post. If it's not on a Steam product, then please open a separate thread instead of piggy-backing on a Steam related question.

17 hours ago, Herman said:

It's the same answer if it's the same issue on a Steam product. Please read Dave's post. If it's not on a Steam product, then please open a separate thread instead of piggy-backing on a Steam related question.

First of all it's a Steam related issue , that's why I posted my comment.

Second of all at the end of my post I made a question asking if Manuel already received an answer from the Steam support about the problem.

Finally I'm not piggy-backing on the Topic , I'm just an aerosoft's user trying to find a solution for my product. Therefore I am looking forward for empathy. 

Thanks! Have a good one.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, carmoro1 said:

Second of all at the end of my post I made a question asking if Manuel already received an answer from the Steam support about the problem.

In that case, I suggest stating who you're asking. When you write, "I wanted to know if you already know why this is happening?" and the preceding post was from an Aerosoft moderator, it's logical to expect the "you" in your reply is to the moderator. Next time, it would be clearer to write, "Manuel, I wanted to know..."

Thanks. I hope you have a good one too.

Archived