EDDM-Problem: LOC Offset

Katja Mueller

I'm also don't understand what does mean.

Please take a look to my screenshot. There is the ILS freequency received successfully. I entered manual.

But the LOC seems to be offeset. As you can see, my plane is following the LOC.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What nav data source are you using?

This was reported to be a problem earlier with Navigraph data, but then said to be fixed. If you're using the Navigraph nav data beta for MFS, be sure to check in on their forum. Here's a link to their main menu for MFS beta support.

• Developer
vor 15 Stunden , Katja Mueller sagte:

I'm also don't understand what does mean.

It means that did NOT place our own ILS into the scenery because it is considered to be buggy and may cause CDT (according to MSFS developer Forum) and this has to be fixed by ASOBO first. Also there is a big misconception in the MSFS Design about true and magnetic heading used for ILS which could couse wrong ILS behaviours.
ALL navaids (included ILS) when flying to Munich are stock MSFS or from a seperate source you use. Since the RWY is at the same position as at the stock RWY
the LOC problem should also occour without the EDDM add on. Will check that with the new mandtory MSFS update of today.

Archived