EDDM purchase confusion

Robert Xones

Hey,

I bought Sim wings munich airport a day ago via payment in advance, but still dont have the download so Im getting worried. In the confirmation mail there was no info given to what account the transfer should go to, but I was guessing its the same as always so I transferred it over to the same account that was given in the cologne bonn purchase. Since the install should appear almost immediate apparently and its been 24hrs soon since the money is sent, Im pretty sure by now that it was a mistake. 

Could someone let me know what to do from here on?

Thanks in advance

• Developer

As this is not a techniqual question related to the product, more a question about the Shop and order process, I move it in the Shop subforum.

But anyway, it is better to send a eMail to aerosoft (info@aerosoft.de), with your ordernumber and account details, as this could not answered in a public forum.

• Aerosoft

Normally this can take anything from 24 to 72 hours. If you are worried drop us a mail at support@aerosoft.com and we'll gladly check it for you. It is however an automated system so the moment we have the money the order is released to you.

Archived