g3d.dll error at 9Dragons with AES

johnegg

Hi, since AES 1.94 when I fly a short saved flight from RCKH to VHHX 9Dragons which was ok before updating to 1.94 I now get a g3d.dll error approx 8 miles out.

Is anyone else experiencing this ? I have read the other problems and fixes but no one seems to be suffering this.

Thanks in advance

John

• Developer

Hi,

I could not reproduce this situation, when I start a saved flight in RCKH and slew to VHHX, all is up in Kai Tak without error.

As said on other point, please try to set the airplane to a AES airport on FS Startup, only for some seconds, before you start on a non AES Airport. Maybe that helps, if AES is involved in the CTD.

Thanks Oliver, if I start at an AES airport then move to another to start my flight then the g3d.dll error at VHHX does not occur. Will just have to do this for now and hope that a future release of AES solves this strange problem.

Regards

John

Yes I do use the 3GB patch to over come OOM errors with the PMDG 747 and some addon scenery, at least I can get around this g3d problem using the method you suggested for now.

John