PMDG honeycomb profiles

3 hours ago, BenBaron said:

You are also using the latest version 2.1 of the Honeycomb Configurator software?

Yes also tried reinstalling the profiles as well.

• Aerosoft
vor 4 Stunden , sho69607 sagte:

Controls work fine, its just the lights that are messed up.

I just tested it again in P3Dv4 with the current profile and ConfigTool version and everything works for me. Please attach the file "777X_Options.ini" from your "...\PMDG\PMDG 777X" folder for me to have a look.

• Aerosoft
vor 4 Stunden , sho69607 sagte:

Okay here it is. Also same issue with the 747 as well. The only PMDG aircraft I don't have this issue with is the NGXU.

777X_Options.ini 2 kB · 0 downloads 747QOTSII_Options.ini 2 kB · 0 downloads

Hi 

just as thought in both files the data broadcast section is missing: try opening up the P3Dv4 HC Configurator and enable the PMDG support from the menu. See, if that helps.

• 1 year later...
On 1/9/2021 at 11:27 AM, Juergen2 said:

Hi Mike,

I have installed the PMDG B737 & B777 profiles from your website. Everything went reasonably well, however I am running into problems with the PMDG B747-8. I used the PMDG B747-400 V3 QoS profile for the BTQ and the AFC and receive the following warnings at startup of the simulator (P3Dv4.5);

Please login to display this image.

These warnings continue, appears like the complete Autopilot and Switch configuration.

Any thoughts on the issue? Is the PMDG B747-8 compatible with the PMDG B747-400?

Thanks for help

I'm having this same problem 

• Aerosoft
5 hours ago, Maxlew said:

I'm having this same problem 

Hi,

This was the answer to the post you are quoting:

"...

are you sure you have activated the 747 profile in the ConfigTool? Because the warning messages indicate that you are trying to load the 777 profile with the 747. But I also cannot say for sure, if the 747-8 expansion works. Please check first, that you get everything to work with the "normal" 747-400. 

..."

Did you check it ?

Thank you.