CRJ 900 DEP/ARR issue

I am using P3D v4.5 (4.5.13.32097) and the latest CRJ Pro version (2.2.0.2).

Taking this FPLN: EDDM GIVMI6E GIVMI Y101 OSBIT Z719 BIBTA N850 GISEM Z505 ARPEG Z850 ADEMI T854 DOMUX DOMUX2G EDDL

GIVMI6E departure is for rwy 08R at MUC.

Trying to switch to GIVMI6Q departure and rwy 08L it messes up the fpln, it puts the departure legs at arrival... Why? I had so many issues with DEP/ARR which messes up the FPLN, can someone reproduce this? Maybe I do something wrong...maybe not. Just do not tell me to update to the latest P3D v5 because is not the P3D...

Regards,

Valentin

You're right, this section of the CRJ is flawed.
In such a case it helps only to enter the flight plan completely new.

But this is known to the developer and we all hope that his work for the MSFS version of the CRJ will also bring the corresponding improvements for the CRJ/P3D.
It worked quite well before, but due to hints from real CRJ pilots Hans decided to rework this area.

Unfortunately, the work for the MSFS version of the CRJ is probably very time consuming, so there have been no updates recently.
So the only thing left to do is to wait.

Wolfgang

Thanks Wolfgang for the answer.

Completely new is OK, it can be done for the departure but not when I am flying online on VATSIM and I am on the approach...I have to tell  to the controllers that I am flying the  Aerosoft CRJ and ask for vectors and when it is a busy traffic is not nice at all.

After such a long time since the release, this kind of bug still occurs.. 

Valentin

Archived