MSF 2020 - Standard Edition DVD install in a NEW PC

ANDREA699

Hi Sir,

Few months ago I boutgh a DVD set of MSF2020 Standar Edition which I have installed without any problem.-

Last month I decided to buy a new PC and yesterday I tryed to install the same DVD set: I have notice that soon after I inserted the DVD nr. 1 in my PC, I have been trasfer to the Microsoft Store and it started the dnwl of the installer first and then the dnlw for the whole

game of 106 GB . I decided to buy the DVD set because in my home the internet connection is very low, so  I m asking why I cant not use the DVD set as I did in my original set up ??

I search in the internet I have found this tread by Areosoft, which is expalin it how to do properly .. 

https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/en/kb/articles/how-to-resolve-this-code-has-already-been-redeemed-when-reinstalling-or-installing-to-a-new-pc

Wait for y answer TKS !!

• ANDREA699 changed the title to MSF 2020 - Standard Edition DVD install in a NEW PC

Archived