MCDU Web Sever

John Maguire

I am sure this question has been asked and answered several times. The fact I am asking this again indicates a greater response is needed.

When I try to monitor / control the left MCDU from an IPAD using the web server function I only get a blank representation of the MCDU. It does not show any of the data and none of the keys are responsive.

1)  I can pause and restart FSX-SE from the IPAD, hence I am connected via the web sever.

2) When I click on MCDU I see a picture of a MCDU. It is just that, a picture of a blank MCDU the screen that is blank and the buttons are not responsive.

I am using FSX-SE, A320 ,  HTML_Interface=1

Before replying with "have you selected websever in the config" or "check your "antivirus" etc. READ item 1.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I can only speak for the Airbus Professional. There I have similar problems, but: it does not work on a old iPad, on a newer one it’s working. 
Both have different iOS. Maybe a compatibility problem.

Thanks I should have added IPad spec.

It is an IPad Pro with IOS 14.3. So not old and with an up to date IOS. The fact I can stop and restart the sim from the IPad indicates all is well with the connection.

When I click on the MCDU link I get an MCDU display that is blank. No data shown from the FSX display just a black screen and no keys respond when touched on the IPad. I have tried with android as well same result.

Archived