Wo ist der MSF2020 im Forum? / Where is the MSFS2020 at the forum?

Andreas Janssen

Hallo,

ich vermisse seit 3 Tagen die Rubrik für den Microsoft Fligtht Simulator 2020.

Ich sehe FSX, Prepar3D und andere Simulatoren. Aber der MSFS 2020 fehlt.

Liegt das evtl. an meinem Browser (Firefox) ?

=============================================================

Hello,

i miss the thread for microsoft flight simulator 2020 since 3 days.

I can see FSX, Prepar3D and the other simulators. But the Block/Thread for MSFS 2020 is still missing.

Is there something wrong with my browser (firefox)?

+,

Please login to display this image.

Erst Lesen - dann schreiben.

Problem gelöst. Ich habe gerade den Post mit der Mitteilung gelesen das der Thread MSFS 2020 überarbeitet wird und deswegen nicht verfügbar ist.

======================================

First Read - than react

problem solved. I figure out a thread with the announcement that the thread of msfs 2020 is in reconstruction and will be soon avaible

Hoffentlich dann auch im Zusammenhang mit LICR.... noch immer kein Fix mit den FSDT-Gebäuden von Key West

Hopefully also in connection with the broken LICR Scenery, still the FSDT Buildings from Key West on the Runway. No Terminal/Tower ....

2 hours ago, BaziMuc said:

Hoffentlich dann auch im Zusammenhang mit LICR.... noch immer kein Fix mit den FSDT-Gebäuden von Key West

Hopefully also in connection with the broken LICR Scenery, still the FSDT Buildings from Key West on the Runway. No Terminal/Tower ....

Hi, it should be fixed with the last update.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived