If you cannot find the message you posted we probably moved it to the correct forum section! ×

Aerosoft Airport: Bali (Released)

@Mathijs Kok

Finally some attention is being paid by Aerosoft to this beautiful airport in Indonesia and Asia. It’s such a welcome to see Bali in development and Asia getting some attention. Almost all add-on developers seem more drawn to US and Europe but I guess that’s where the market for buyers are so no complaints. But I REALLY appreciate Aerosoft breaking new grounds. 

Thank you very much would simply be an understatement. 

• Thanks 1
  • Root Admin
15 hours ago, AthenaGrey1 said:

@Mathijs Kok

Finally some attention is being paid by Aerosoft to this beautiful airport in Indonesia and Asia. It’s such a welcome to see Bali in development and Asia getting some attention. Almost all add-on developers seem more drawn to US and Europe but I guess that’s where the market for buyers are so no complaints. But I REALLY appreciate Aerosoft breaking new grounds. 

Thank you very much would simply be an understatement. 

We do have versions for P3d....

• Upvote 1
On 12/19/2020 at 4:26 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

We do have versions for P3d....

Not for P3D v4/v5. The product which you have is only compatible up to P3D v3. That leaves out the two most used P3D versions at the moment.

You know I'm still using P3D v4 and there is no good Bali scenery for it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mathijs Kok changed the title to Aerosoft Airport: Bali (for MFS)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello aerosoft,

do you have a release date for bali? Because it's been 3 months since you released the previews and the scene looks pretty advanced. If it goes like brussels we will have the stage in 1 year ...

Yours truly

• Upvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 12:55 AM, AthenaGrey1 said:

@Mathijs Kok Is Jo Erlend the developer for this airport? I am building a collection of all of Jo Erlend’s works and wondering if this is also part of his work.

Nope, This one is by "A-Flight" :)

• 2 weeks later...

There is a small discount if we own it in P3d? I think it is.. it is priced at 20Eur and when I move it to the cart it went down to 16.76 Eur.. Right?

Ah! Maybe not.

The ILS 27 isn't working to WADD Bali. I flew the CRJ to approach and land at Bali 27. It seemed to pick up the frequency correctly ILS Rwy 27 Cat.C/D ( "IDPS" 110.3) but it doesn't work

Hmmm

• Upvote 2
  • Mathijs Kok changed the title to Aerosoft Airport: Bali (Released)