CRJ 900 Doing Cartwheels- Fuel QTY reads some ridiculous number

Has anyone else seen this in the CRJ 700/900  where the fuel qty will show some ridiculous number like -2125666589741554 and when you go into dave and set up a normal fuel amount, when you click to save the plane starts flipping out! Literally...   After I finish a flight I hit save and thats where I begin on the next flight.

Please login to view this video.

Wow, never seen before.

Has the CRJ ever worked properly ? Please tell us the version numbers of the CRJ, which sim and Windows you are using. This could help Hans, the developer, to narrow down the error.

Lol Yeah, pretty strange. So I had an uneventful flight last night into KGPT and usually the last thing I do is to save the flight. After engine stop, I'll usually go onto ground power and it will be sitting there with just nav lights on and thats about it, save then ready for the next flight. I save it as the default FSX flight so I can continue where I left off. Started it up  today and  bingo-  gobbledygook in my fuel again. the CRj ver is 1.2.3.0,  Win10 Pro X64 Ver 2004 AMD RZ7 3800XT 32GB running out of a 1Tb M.2 SSD.  I'll not be able to leave from this location with this particular plane now the way it is, i'll have to choose another saved flight with the same plane and then "go to airport" back to my last location.  It doesn't do it every time, maybe 50 or 60% of the time now. Thanks for your attention to this, let me know if you need anything else.

• Developer

What you see there is a value that comes from P3D without any modification. Did you manage to put more fuel into the tanks than is technically possible? Or may be actually empty fuel?

My first recommendation would be to restore the original aircraft.cfg file to make sure that the payload and fuel distribution is correct.

Archived