Can't Install Livery file when P3Dv4.5 & v5 on Same Computer

I just got P3Dv5 a week ago and still have v4.5 on my sim computer but on a separate drive from the v5 sim.  I have A320 series and A330 installed in both v4.5 & v5.   When I try to use the livery manager to load a new livery made for our VA in v5 it tells me that file is already exists (but it is in v4.5 not v5).  It is true the livery is already installed but it is in v4.5.   I looked for the simobject\aircraft folder for v5 but can't find where they are installed.   The aircraft installer said it was going to put the a/c in my Prepar3D v5 Addons folder but there is nothing there but other folders like FSUIP6, Traffic Global,  etc.   I do have the simobject\aircraft folders for v4.5 in my documents\Aerosoft\ folder.   My question is where can I find the simobject\aircraft folder for v5 so I can install the livery manually or how do I tell the livery manager to install it in v5 even though it is already in v4.5?

Thanks for your help.

Jerry

Archived